5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value For Money
I bought this for my daughters slimline camera, it is very well padded and will protect her camera well. Bigger than I expected but very well pleased with the quality. Even though it looks bigger on the outside than the inside because of the padding, I still feel I got the right size for the camera.

It has a front pocket to store extra cards and batteries I got...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by shaz17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for small cameras
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by Tieflyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value For Money, 22 Oct 2010
shaz17 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: AmazonBasics Universal Soft Camera Case for Digital Cameras (Camera)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

It has a front pocket to store extra cards and batteries I got 4 batteries in there and 2 extra SD cards, with room for more. This is under the flap and has a zip to it, and it also stretches out a little ways to allow for the batteries etc...

The velcro fastening is very strong and secure

The Belt loop fastening is also very strong velcro and felt comfortable on the belt with the camera & accessories nice & secure.

Well worth the money and good quality as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for small cameras, 13 Nov 2010
I can't really complain too much as the case came free as an offer with my Panasonic Lumix TZ10 but this case is just not suitable for the camera. It's far too big for any camera the size of the TZ10. I couldn't believe how big it was when I took it out of the box and I've now bought a Lowepro Apex 20AW which I saw reviewed on Amazon. The Lowepro is an excellent fit and has just enough room for a spare battery and SD card as well. I'm glad I didn't buy this case as I would have been really disappointed. As it didn't cost me anything it's not so much of a problem.

If you have a camera which it fits the quality looks okay for the price but it doesn't have a strap only a belt loop fixed with velcro. I wouldn't recommend this case as I paid about five pounds more for my Lowepro Apex 20AW and I think its well worth the the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free with Lumix camera, 3 Dec 2010
Received this free with a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 camera so cannot complain about the price. A substantial case with a belt loop (no shoulder strap) which fits the camera perfectly and has a front pocket which takes a spare battery and SD cards. Very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but quite large, 31 Dec 2010
I received this case free when I bought a Panasonic TZ10, and is described as a case for "slim digital cameras". The TZ10 is quite large for a modern digital compact and the case drowns it. The case is far too long for the camera, and as it only has a velcro strip the camera moves around a lot within the case. The quality of the case is good, with a front storage pocket which is useful for spare batteries/memory cards. In summary, this is a well built case, but expect it to be bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 Nov 2010
A brilliant little camera case. Bigger than I was expecting & the zip pocket at the front is ideal for storing a spare battery and memory cards. Very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 Nov 2010
Geoff Brewer - See all my reviews
Ordered this as a collective with a Lumix TZ8 and 8GB memory card. I'm not going to use the case being completely disappointed with it - it might be slim in one dimension - it's thin where it needs to be fat in that the padding around the camera is not substantial and it's bulky, wide and not good looking. Certainly not a case you could easily slip into a coat pocket.

Being used to the quality and style of Lowepro style pouches I'm not even going to use it and have purchased a well padded close fitting Case Logic pouch to replace it already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 Aug 2010
IAN WARD (Paisley, Renfrewshire) - See all my reviews
This camera case is an excellent carry case for digital cameras, especially cameras which come without a case included. The case is well padded inside, giving your camera good protection against knocks whilst wearing it. It has a handy pocket at the front to keep batteries, camera remote control and memory cards. The adjustable belt loop is also a very useful feature, allowing you to use it with varying widths of belts. For a more detailed review, see Sam Woodwards review on this product.
If you haven't a case for your digital camera, buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for cameras, 15 Dec 2013
Amazed that people are marking this down considering the price. I have just ordered a second one as for me they are just soooo useful. As a photographer it is great to have what you need quicly available on your belt. The velcro fastener on the back allows you to quickly pop this on your belt without undoing it or to clip it onto the outside of your back pack.

I need to weatherproof my ski jacket so it is my intention to do the two of these at the same time. That will save me having to open my back pack to gain access to things like a cable release, spare batteries or a bite to eat on a long hike to a shoot.

Perhaps it doesn't work well for the smallest of cameras but it is still a versatile belt pouch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent VFM, with a little "but...." thrown in., 2 Sep 2013
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
For the current price of 5GBP you wouldn't expect much. However, you do get a well padded bag with a soft interior that is spacious enough to hold most pocket digital cameras.

There is a separate front zip pocket under the flap which can hold some change, spare battery etc - anything likely to scratch your camera.

A few security concerns - the velcro front flap is not the strongest, enough to keep your camera in place, but keep an eye on it as Velcro does weaken over time. The belt loop is also Velcro closed and I am not a fan of this. I always prefer things like this to be stitched. That being said, mine is still fairly good although coming to the end of its serviceable Velcro life.

An excellently priced padded bag, with good internal protection and OK fastenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good camera case, 25 Jan 2013
G. Braybrook "Emerton" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
The case seems well padded and well made. Just can't see any cause for complaint.It seems a bit weird for some reviewers to mark it down for being the wrong size, maybe they have faulty tape measures :)