on 27 September 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'll be honest, the case is basic and franly a bit dull and overpriced. I'll probably get a lot of negative opinions but this item is overpriced and I would not be surprised if the price started to come down to a more suitable level. It fits the basic Kodak cameras that are used at work but I think I'll be looking for a nicer case for my own camera. In short - buy the product if you seriously want a basic case but wait for a price drop.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 September 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a fully functional camera case which looks smart and has a soft, high quality feel to it. It is well thought out with separate compartments that make things easy to find and ensure that everything isn't thrown in together which can cause scratches. The case looks like it would protect against most of the elements and that it would keep your camera pretty secure. It is perhaps a little pricey for a basics range but on the other hand, many other camera cases cost a lot more and probably don't offer much extra.

However I would suggest that you thoroughly check the measurements of the case with the measurements of your camera before purchasing! I ordered this case assuming that because the description stated that it was designed for small digital cameras, it would go well with my new Kodak Easyshare M530, which is about the size of most compact point and shoot cameras these days. When the case arrived though I found that it was almost twice as big as it needed to be! Huge, in fact. So I would only recommend purchasing this if you have quite a large digital camera or perhaps a camcorder, as otherwise your camera, like mine, will be swimming around in the case.
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There isn't too much one can say on a compact camera case, but I shall do my best!

I am using this with Sanyo's answer to the Flip HD. It houses the camera very well and offers good protection. For the price of this you can't really go wrong. The only downside perhaps, is that you can't be totally sure your camera will fit until you get it. But for anything along the lines of a Flip HD you should be totally ok.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The camera case has three reasonably sized pockets and suit my small panasonic perfectly. It is a good idea to have three separate rooms to avoid scratching of the camera from spare batteries, memory cards, money etc., but I would have preferred the smaller one at the front to have a zip as it is too easy to drop small objects from the pocket - especially when the camera is out of the case (the case has only one big velcro-locked flap for 3 rooms) and it's easy to forget to close the flap every time the camera comes out. This means that I'd most likely store those small valuables somewhere else which is not ideal.

The material seems to be top quality and water resistant from my testing - and I like the fact that it both clips on a belt as well as has a string to fit around my wrist. One little point to mention in this regard is the fairly small velcro patch for "locking" the case on a belt. From experience, it doesn't usually wear well especially when used in nature, but for now it's fine.

I'm generally happy with the case, but there are a couple of issues that would need to be rectified to award 4 stars.
on 5 September 2011
Flap on the front of this small case makes it far to bulky. This defeats the object of buying a small case for compactness.Not for me...
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It seems Amazon have done it once again - beating the, supposed, leading brands with a cheap and effective case for digital cameras. Presented in the now familiar simple card box and minimal packaging, this product is suitable if you're looking to chuck your camera in a separate larger bag, and don't want to have to carry a large case separately. An ideal purchase for traveling!
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This case is well-made and looks quite smart. It cushions your electronic device (camera, ipod, handheld camcorder) well, and has useful pockets for storing things such as spare batteries or memory cards. In our case, we have used it for a small camcorder, and it is more than spacious enough for the task, whilst allowing us to store batteries and memory cards in the extra pockets. The case has a loop for attaching it to a strap or a belt, which means your hands are free to use your camera/camcorder.

The only less than positive feature is that the openings are quite large, presumably to allow all size and shape of device to be stored inside. This does also mean that the device will be more susceptible to rain getting inside the case.

I personally feel that the case is fairly good quality, much better than I expected of a 'basics' range, and the neoprene is softer than many of the cases I have had for other cameras. Overall, I think that the case is a decent one, and I would recommend it for standard requirements.
on 16 October 2013
Well made neoprene camera case. Much roomier than the description suggests - easily accommodates a 100x80x25mm camera. Bought for a Panasonic Lumix FT25 which readily fits. The stretchy neoprene even makes it possible to use for a much larger Canon Powershot SX240.

There are two additional roomy compartments in front of and behind the main compartment, so there is plenty of room for spare memory cards, batteries etc.

The neoprene is thick enough to give good protection against knocks and even drops.

The thin hand strap and velcro adjustable belt loop make for a variety of carrying options and the verlco closure is both simple and effective. My only small quibble is that I'd like a longer velcro tab so that the top flap can be tightened more if using a smaller camera (a simple bit of DIY with a velcro patch and glue/stitching will fix this).

Overall - simple, effective and excellent value
on 7 September 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Let's get one thing straight, basic is right. But still, it does cover all the bases. It's a basic padded camera case that comes in a brown cardboard box, no frills. It has 3 compartments, the centre one being the largest (approximately 4 inches (10cm) deep, 2.5 inches (6cm) wide) with 2 smaller ones on either side of it, which are handy for spare batteries, memory cards and the like. The front cover has a velcro fastener, as does the belt strap round the back and there's also a wrist strap attached.

If you bought a small camera and it didn't come with a case (like I did) then this is probably quite a necessary purchase and having been an Amazon customer for well over a decade I quite like the little Amazon tag, although not so much the 'basics' part. But even so, I can't help thinking that you could pick up something very similar at the market for a couple of quid, so it's maybe a tad pricey for what it is.
on 28 January 2013
I bought this for a Vivitar DVR925HD that I recently bought here. The pouch has three sections. The rear section holds my 3 spare batteries. The centre section holds the DVR just snugly enough. I will use the front section for a couple of spare SD cards. There will still be space in both the front and rear pockets to hold a couple more batteries and a few more SD cards. The material is very stretchy so a wide range of compact camers and mini DVRs would fit. There is. Wrist strap fitted, but as I already have one on the DVR I have removed the one from the case for recycling to something else. Just a small criticism and that is that they could have put more velcro on the case so that the flap could be done up tighter for slimmer loads. Not enough of a moan to knock off a star. Brilliant bit of kit for a great price. Very pleased.