on 11 October 2010
The light is ultra bright, it has various strobe modes, it's small and doesn't weigh much. It's great when it's in your hand and seems like the ideal bike light.

HOWEVER, strap it to a bike and oh dear.

The first problem is the flexible case distorts the inner battery holder. This in turn opens the case and makes battery contact intermittent. It gets worse on bumpy roads or rattly tarmac. Result:- lights go out or change modes randomly, but mostly it goes off.

The second is it says "water-resistant", yep, it gets wet inside when it rains which causes it to... turn off.

So maybe cut off the loop and use it as a hand held torch but otherwise spend your money elsewhere.
on 5 February 2014
Okay the light is bright and clear adn the device is rubberised and feels good. however the batteries must move inside as I'm moving because the light keeps switching on and off as I'm moving! I keep pushing the batteries back and it works for a while and then it goes weird again. Shame if it wasnt for that I'd buy another.
on 24 April 2014
Nice light with a number of different modes but I've found it does drain the two aaa batteries fairly quickly. To be used as a light to be seen rather than to brilliantly illuminate the road ahead but nethertheless, it's a light I'd recommend.
on 21 March 2013
Excellent light although I have not yet been on a long journey to test how long the light remains on but I am extremely satisfied I might buy a back light.
on 23 October 2015
Great light with a very convenient fitting. Unfortunately it has failed - it looks like the switch is broken. It starts and within a minute goes onto a fairly weak constant beam. The only way to turn it off is to remove the batteries.

This started happening a few days ago (today is 23 Oct). Today I went to the Amazon returns page, only to find that I had to return it by 22 October. Disappointed - but I'll buy another.
on 25 April 2013
Great product - from box to bike in seconds. Light quality is excellent. easy to fit. no issues at all
on 28 May 2012
This light is very easy to attach, is quite light and small, and is very bright. It can be difficult to switch off sometimes, but a great product.
on 16 November 2011
arrived on time and it works well, i already had a back light version. great because i have several bikes to use it on
on 12 December 2015
i wanted the USB ones - these are AAA bats
on 7 February 2014
I was upset that this was not described as needing 2 batteries. Anticipated USB charger like my other one.oh dear