Stone Shape: Round|Metal Type: Yellow Gold|Change
Price:£28.95+ Free shipping

on 12 July 2012
I bought these earrings for my wedding as I wanted something simple but sparkly to go with my dress. I was so glad I did! They are just lovely, and look really good quality.
on 3 December 2013
Just received these today and they are absolutely stunning. Quite large for stud earrings, very sparkly and feel supportive and tight in the clasps which gives them an element of being slightly expensive. A very happy lady :D !!
on 14 September 2013
the ear rings are very pretty and look like real diamonds,many people have commented on how nice they look. I would recommend them .
on 24 November 2012
Very pleased with these, they look like real diamonds. I have had quite a few compliments about how they glitter
on 19 March 2013
After alot of research I chose these earrings as a gift for my friends 40th birthday. They arrived on time allowing me to repost to Canada; the earrings were in excellent condition, though the gift box they arrived in could've been better. I can thoroughly recommend.
on 30 December 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present for my girlfriend so the pressure was on to deliver an impressive gift. She loves them, and wears all the time so mission accomplished!!!

Fast delivery, and great value for money.

on 3 May 2013
The earrings are a nice size. They are very sparkly and fit your ear lobes perfectly. Definately a good purchase.
on 10 February 2013
Bought as a xmas present for my wife she loves them so many brownie points thanks, they arrived on time and the quality is good, first class alround.
on 16 August 2012
Bought these for my fiance for her birthday. She loved them. Allergic to metals other than gold, and these were fine. Nice and shiny. Very good for the price.
on 19 June 2013
This was gift for my other half and one greeted with delight. It is a discreet item and has the advantage of a gold fitting, thus avoiding potential allergy problems.