5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Very pleased with these, they look like real diamonds. I have had quite a few compliments about how they glitter
Published on 24 Nov 2012 by Jo Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big to look real
I received these earrings and they were at little on the large side. They were a gift and thought they would be a little smaller. So have had to return sorry.
Published 14 months ago by Lorraine Mcgill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: 9ct Yellow Gold Swarovski Enlightened C.Z. French Fitting Round Stud Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Swarovski Earrings, 19 Mar 2013
After alot of research I chose these earrings as a gift for my friends 40th birthday. They arrived on time allowing me to repost to Canada; the earrings were in excellent condition, though the gift box they arrived in could've been better. I can thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 16 Aug 2012
Bought these for my fiance for her birthday. She loved them. Allergic to metals other than gold, and these were fine. Nice and shiny. Very good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lady's Delight, 19 Jun 2013
On The Levels (Somerset, Centre of the World.) - See all my reviews
This was gift for my other half and one greeted with delight. It is a discreet item and has the advantage of a gold fitting, thus avoiding potential allergy problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive accessory, 13 Nov 2013
Arrived very promptly in an attractive box so suitable as a gift. Very comfortable and look full of quality. The only quibble I would have is that the back of the earring does not fit as snugly as I like and I have lost one of the backs as a result of this. I would still recommend them as I wear them every day and probably don`t take as much care of them as I should.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pressie for myself, 30 Nov 2013
I picked these up for 37GBP during the 'Black Friday' sale time as a little pressie to myself.
I ordered late on a Thursday night and they arrived Saturday afternoon over here in Germany - The 5.10GBP (international) postage was worth it I guess. But I was puzzled why I was charged that when was delivered from Leipzig (Germany...) - it was written on the packing box

The earrings themselves are sparkly enough, and despite looking *tiny* in the box when I opened, the did look reasonable sized once I wore them.

Overall, a nice little personal gift

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic pair., 21 Nov 2013
Just enough sparkle too look classy. Not too large either to make them look cheap. Suitable for all occasions and all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well recieved present, 12 Oct 2013
I took a gamble on these as a birthday present. I was a little worried when they arrived and seemed quite small but look very dainty when worn

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected bigger but I liked it, 18 Dec 2013
The box is rather smaller than I expected to be and it could have better quality. The earings are very nice and they look more fancy and luxurious than in the photo, I was also expecting them a little bit bigger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big to look real, 7 Oct 2013