5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding sparkle!
I bought these earrings for my wedding as I wanted something simple but sparkly to go with my dress. I was so glad I did! They are just lovely, and look really good quality.
Published on 12 July 2012 by Katie

1.0 out of 5 stars White gold or silver?
These studs came in a box which said 925 sterling silver and the outside wrapper said white gold! I returned them for a refund as I paid for white gold.
Published 20 months ago by Xmascracker

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 9ct White Gold Chic French Fitting Round Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
Very nice daughter loves them. Bought real daimonds for wife last year these are brighter and tenth of the cost

1.0 out of 5 stars White gold or silver?, 21 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, very comfortable to wear, 1 July 2014
V. E. Barrett (angmering, west sussex) - See all my reviews
Beautiful earrings, very comfortable to wear, I think I havent removed them for 6 months, the are dressy, sparkly and pretty to wear and go with anything. highly recommended, love them

5.0 out of 5 stars stud sparklers perfect for any occasion day or night,work or play, 1 Oct. 2013
Lovely,classy.sparkly studs,diamonds are a girls best friend,or in this case swarvoski enlightened c.z.French fitting round stud earrings which will
Complete any outfit

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, 14 Feb. 2015
Terrible! Came in a plastic bag with no box and look like they came out of a Christmas cracker. For the money I expected a quality product. Valentine's present ruined

5.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely!, 15 Dec. 2013
Very surprised of the quality as the earrings where a very good price. Quick delivery and pleased with purchase, impressive for the price, good sparkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sparkly, 19 Jan. 2014
These little studs are really pretty. Quite small but very sparkly. Bought them for my neice who loves them! Very pleased and would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly good, lower quality than Swarovski, 1 Mar. 2015
B. Bello (Stourton) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This was my third purchase of these studs, I have now come to the conclusion that the reason they keep getting lost is that the backs are not particularly good quality. Also when I bought the first two pair they were sold as Swarovski, when I bought this pair I used the buy again button. I did not notice until after I receved this pair that they no longer had that designation. I can't help but think they are of a lower quality. I would recommend the Swarovski, but not this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
Writenote (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
These are superb earrings. My wife loves them. They are tasteful and classy and receive many compliments. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar. 2013
So so pleased- excellent service and perfect earrings- brought for my daughter , have placed another order a treat for myself!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›