5.0 out of 5 stars Winning Combination
Published on 9 Jan 2010 by Stuart A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected
Not as good as i thought it would be. chosen songs not my cup of tea.
Published on 30 May 2010 by Mrs. J. Buckle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning Combination, 9 Jan 2010
Stuart A. Smith (Edinburgh Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
This album is fabulous filled with great country/pop songs superbly sung by Donny and Marie both together and individually. Its been 30 years or so since their last album but its been well worth the wait. We all know Donny can still sing as he has had a string of successful albums recently but this is the first time we've heard Marie in a while and she sounds fantastic. Her voice is much deeper now than I remember and her 2 solo tracks - My Reflection and I Can't Wait are wonderful. Other highlights are I Know This Much Is True , Touch , I Swear and their lovely version of David Foster's The Best Of Me originally a hit in America for Olivia and David himself and successfully covered in the UK by Sir Cliff.
Why not give this a try it's a real grower you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome comeback CD for D&M, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
I love this CD . I love Marie so what can I say. It has not been released in the states yet and I dont know why. I dont know how it is faring in the U.K. It just seems these two never get the recognition they deserve which should be high!! There will never be another Donny & Marie. All you get today that are successes are filled with filth and trash. I will not name names as it would not be fair. I just wish with all the fans that D&M have their records and projects would be more successful. They are what you call SUPERSTARS!!! Love you Marie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better Than Before!, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Marie Osmond's Country music for quite some time now.

And this CD is a welcome surprise for both fans of both Marie & Donny and surprisingly Donny sings Country on this release! I'd have never thought it! GREAT songs too, they are duets mostly.

The song mix on this CD is of Country, Pop and Country/Pop

This is an AMAZINGLY GREAT collection of songs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after a 31 year wait...., 11 Nov 2009
Douglas Minier (Pa , usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
I bought this cd and I am in such love with it . Donny & Marie deliver a wonderful blend of country/pop songs my favorites are Vegas Love , Better off Blue as well as the solo tracs. I am hoping this will put them back on the charts. The songs in this cd are great adult songs since listening to all of the donny & marie albums for 31 years. Growing up with these 2 have been a blessing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Still got it!, 11 Nov 2009
Mrs. J. C. Appleby "jacappleby" (LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
SMILE AN OSMOND SMILE! :)

I am so happy with this cd I'm going to buy two more copies. Even I didn't expect it to be this good. Well done Donny and Marie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duo, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
Absolutely great cd and a lovely set of songs by a great pair of singers a most for everyone who enjoys good music

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it ten stars!!, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
Simply stunning. Donny & Marie are brilliant as separate artists and as a duo. Love every song - buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Donny & Marie, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
Received promptly and well packed.

A really nice CD with a mixture of new and old songs. I really enjoyed listening to it, especially as I have tickets to see them perform at the O2 this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet!, 28 Oct 2010
A. Russo (Cambridge, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
Back in the 70's, Donny & Marie released 6 albums, most reaching Gold status, and several solo LP's. They have come a long way since then and this is an excellent comeback. Both Donny & Marie have made a comeback on Dancing With The Stars as well as a successful run at the Flamingo in vegas. One of the highlights on this CD is the song Vegas Love. It's a combination of Rock and Country creating a current pop sound. There is also a cover of I Swear. 14 tracks in all plus bonus live tracks from their Vegas show. Mini versions of their hits like 32 seconds of Paper Rosies by Marie. Why bother? I'm not sure why they don't sing the the whole songs since they are what made them famous.

5.0 out of 5 stars donny and Marie, 23 Jun 2010
Mrs. L. Bohen (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Donny & Marie (Audio CD)
having seen the show, "An audience with Donny and Marie" I had no hesitation in ordering this CD. Most of the songs were new to me and I have enjoyed getting familiar with them. This is a wonderful performance by adult Donny and Marie. Their combined style brings out a different side of Donny. Marie has a wonderful rich voice in her own right. They really complement each other and the sibling connection has its own chemistry. i really enjoyed it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›