5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Lords Prayer [feat. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir] (MP3 Download)
This CD has the feel good factor about it. Andrea's voice is as close to heaven as you can get. Great seller, promptly sent & well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Church, 26 Oct 2013
This is to be sung at my husband's funeral , I prefer it to the chanted version, sure it will add to the service

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 13 April 2013
i find this a very moving recording. This is one of my choices at my wifes funeral. played felt low

5.0 out of 5 stars best he has done, 7 April 2013
watched on u tube excellent! for a person without sight shows that nothing is impossible
it's a shame Pavarotti could not be here to see what he has achieved well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, 9 Jan 2013
Heaven is the space between our words where only love and forgiveness exist. This prayer takes us there. Thank You for letting me buy it for 89p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrea Bocelli, The Lords Prayer, 9 Jun 2012
I love Andrea Bocelli's voice but sometimes not the choice of songs. I love the album Sacred Arias and Vivere but would not purchase this Christmas Album because for me it doesn't represent the essence of this artist and don't so many singers bring out a Christmas Album at some stage, is it just commercialism ? However, I did download The Lord's Prayer and this is absolutely beautiful, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my fathers funeral, 11 Feb 2011
We had this track playing at my fathers funeral, it was stunning and as he would of wanted it. An addition for anyone unsure of how to organise a religious service with the right amount of spirituality for an aithiest. Also played was Time to Say Goodbye by the same artist. It went down well for the age group at the funeral. I reccomend it.