Colour Name: Dark Brown|Change

on 3 July 2013
I was bought this bag 2 years ago. Typically I get bored with a bag after a year but I still love this one. The leather is still looking good after more or less continous wear. The little end pockets are really useful too. Normally I keep those fold up nylon shopping bags in them....trying to do my bit for the planet...no plastic carriers for me.
Its a stylish bag, a good size, holds plenty and I can also fit my 7" samsung tablet in it to.
on 6 April 2009
Gorgeous bag, even better than the pictures - we're going to be very happy together!
on 2 February 2012
Made of leather, roomy,well made. Couldn't wait for this to arrive, and wasn't disappointed.I absolutely love this and want some more.It will last for years and will certainly be touted around as much as possible. A good buy.
on 5 February 2013
I originally wanted black but was so glad I ordered the brown its perfect , looks and feels classy, big enough to hold all my stuff and a bottle of water
on 10 December 2010
Really nice handbag, good service, arrived in good time, even my daughter hasn't been able to fill it completely so I ought to add, spacious!
on 2 March 2011
I bought this bag for my wife and this is her review......I'm really pleased with this bag. It's a little bit smaller than I expected but that's my fault for not checking the dimensions properly, though it's still a good size. The bag is really well made, spacious and has lots of handy compartments. I don't normally spend this much money on bags but decided that I wanted a great bag that will last me for years instead of the cheaper ones that wear out quickly (false ecomony I've decided). So far I'm delighted and as an added bonus it smells lovely!! I'd highly recommend this bag!!
on 6 January 2012
My husband bought me this bag for Christmas and it is simply Gorgeous!! I am a bag maniac and I can honestly say that this is one of the nicest I have had. Beautifully detailed throughout and even though it is slightly smaller than something I would normally go for, It is perfect. GET THIS BAG!!!! :)
on 31 December 2012
I love this bag is looks nice and is very roomy without being too big. you can more or less see what you have in at a glance.I would certainly buy another Catwalk bag
on 5 March 2014
Absolutely gorgeous bag!!
Great detail, lovely soft leather. perfect size!
May have to invest in another one in a different colour!
Would most definitely recommend.
on 23 November 2012
The perfect everyday bag! I love this bag, good size with plenty of pockets, ideal for the shoulder or arm. The quality of the leather is great, well made and the colour just goes with everything. I usally buy black but this lovely 'Biscuit' colour goes with all colours winter through to summer.
Definitely highly recommended! 5*