5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, followed up by excellent cusotomer support, 12 Aug. 2013
M. Chapman (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic LLR-221 21-inch Carry-On Plane Suitcase/Laptop Organiser Case (Luggage)
I purchased a similar case from case-logic a couple of years ago. It was a good case, but after around 50 business trips, the zip broke. I called up Case Logic to ask about repairs and to my amazement, no quibbles, they just sent me a new one. You can't beat that ! A great case backed up by super customer service.

My wife was so impressed that she bought this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great materials and quality, good for 1-3 day trips, 7 April 2013
Since I've bought this bag, I no longer really take check-in luggage.
It provides ample storage, pockets and compartments are just where you need them.
Additionally, since I am a big laptop user during flight, I really like the quick access to the laptop compartment.

This sturdy and practical bag looks like it will serve me for well over 100 flights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
bought another as 1st so good as travelling office

4.0 out of 5 stars Case good all round, 21 Dec. 2011
This is a beautiful case does the job very well. Looks good and comes with its own laptop case. Its a fantastic case and for £50 its worth every penny. Case Logic knows what they are doing.