on 5 January 2012
I wear glasses and ski goggles, this product did nothing to prevent them misting up. Certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
on 10 March 2011
i have use this product on motorcycle visor applied twice in one week did not work you only get one stick lipstick size very expensive when you add postage.
on 16 July 2014
good quality, does what it says
on 6 January 2015
use this all the time!
on 3 October 2014
Very good stuff.
on 22 March 2012
I use this for swimming; and for my sunglasses. Especially in colder weather; your breath leaves vapour on the glasses - this cuts it. Will be getting more when it is gone!
Great!
on 13 November 2013
I was really surprised it worked so well, I use for swimming, I swim 3 miles everyday, I application lasts for up to 2 weeks.
on 2 March 2015
a
on 4 August 2010
It doesn't work with the go pro HD, but I think it isn't supposed to... so my bad... did clean the lens though.

See one answered question