4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
This product is good for any glasses or lens. I use it for my sports goggles and it does stop them from fogging but after 20 minutes its best to apply the wax again as it does fog eventually. Overall better than other products i have used.
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Alexander James

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work
I've been having trouble with fogging whilst out on my motorbike in the wet, so bought this product as a possible solution.
I wear glasses, so applied the product to both sides of the lenses in my glasses, and both sides of my visor.
Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, it has had no effect what so ever. Neither positive or negative.
I applied the product...
Published on 18 July 2010 by Jay Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work, 18 July 2010
Jay Smith "jay17822" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RayZor Eyewear Anti Fog Wax Stick For Sunglasses, Ski SnowBoard Goggles, MotorCycle Visors and all Optical Eyewear. (Misc.)
I applied the product as directed, applying the stick to both sides and buffing off with a microfibre cloth. It just doesn't do anything!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rayzor eyewear anti fog was stick, 19 April 2011
This product did not work for me. Absolutely waste of money & i would not recommend it to any one. And i will not be buying it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for normal spectacles, 28 Feb 2011
Karen Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because my specs steam up when coming into a warm house from the cold outdoors and I can't see a thing! I have applied it to both sides of the lens and wiped off with microfibre cloth as instructed, but it has had no effect at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars RayZor Eyewear Anti Fog Wax Stick, 19 April 2010
Did the job as stated - only had to apply to my ski goggles once throughout the whole ski trip. Even lent to my ski buddy and he too thought it was excellent as he is always having trouble with his glasses fogging up inside his goggles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Mar 2014
Thought we were getting 4 sticks of this product for 6 odd as the picture shows but ended up with just one! Not value for money in my eyes. Duped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectations, 21 Oct 2013
Using this product in an intense manufacturing environment. We've tried sprays and various other anti fog PPE to no avail. This is the best product we have found to work for anti fog in harsh conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to, 10 Aug 2013
A good product which fulfils its purpose and works well. Apply regularly to your shades and you won't have any more fogging problems

2.0 out of 5 stars Anti Fog??, 25 Feb 2012
Never worked for me. Tried different methods as had read some other reviews but not for me. Fogged up over and over and will try Fairy Liquid next time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 5 Jan 2012
I wear glasses and ski goggles, this product did nothing to prevent them misting up. Certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

ARRAY(0xaaa772e8)