Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 30 September 2014
Waste of money, just use a normal bin. Doesn't fit many nappies in since they run through so many when newborn & as soon as they're eating solids it doesn't mask the smell. Not sure I'd buy another if I had a 2nd child, doesn't seem worth it. However it does have an easy wipe clean design.
on 7 February 2016
Love this nappy bin so easy to use and discreet and hides the odour well, only issue is when u open the lid u get a whiff of the odour however still does the job and holds quite a amount of nappies till it gets full and easy to remove nappies and to change the bag roll.
on 16 November 2012
Seems to keep smells in well (baby is not yet on solids however...) and is handy to have next to the changing table. Cartridges are expensive though and don't seem to last nearly as long as they claim as we get through one a week despite using only newborn size nappies.
on 18 May 2015
Great item so we bought 2 😃
Needs cartridge changing every few weeks, and the bin emptying every other day depending on your babies output, so can get expensive for refills.
Really convenient though and keeps smelly used nappies out of sight and out of mind
on 6 December 2013
As a new dad, I was looking for gadgets I could use to help with the baby stuff. This bin is excellent, it doesn't smell at all and is very easy to throw away old nappies. I'm buying another for upstairs too. The refill cartridges are the cheapest on Amazon too.
on 5 January 2016
The bucket itself is fine, but I've just seen the price of refills, and they come with a huge amount of non-reusable plastic. Think we'll use the bucket with some old plastic bags instead! (So really, you could buy a more attractive pedal bin instead of this!)
on 16 December 2012
Good product, keeps the soiled nappies well contained, no smell, and keeps the place clean. The bin is also easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason I have given it four stars, is the refills do cost far more than nappy bags.
on 27 April 2016
With my older children I always thought these were a pointless invention. I got this one as it matched my sons room colour scheme an impulse buy you might say . I have found it incredibly useful to have a bin that conceals the smell so if baby decided to poo in the middle of the night you arnt faced with having to go downstairs to get rid of the nappy or have to smell it all night if you have an open bin in the room.
As I say I purchased it because of the colour - I think its great to have something to match colour schemes and would love to see it it more colours too.
Next day delivery with amazon prime was useful and the packaging was fine too.
I wouldn't say its an essential item for new parents but is certainly a very useful one!
on 3 August 2013
Great disposal unit that truly masks the smell of dirty nappies. Easy to use and holds approx one weeks' worth of nappies.

Would highly recommend especially whilst on offer. Do remember to factor in cost of cassettes though.
on 16 October 2014
It's a good buy, it does stop the smell of poo, but after a while you do get a faint smell hovering around it - you need to store it under the stairs or somewhere like that because of the lingering smell.