5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye whiffy room
Published 21 months ago by Caterina

3.0 out of 5 stars different use for nappy disposal
I bought this to dispose of doggy bags as fed up with my wheelie bin stinking in the heat. brilliant - needs a bit of gentle push to get the bags to go in as its plastic against plastic but it works and no smells and no stinky bins anymore.
Published 2 months ago by Rebecca Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye whiffy room, 10 Oct 2012
Caterina (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
If you are expecting a new baby this is one of the products I would really recommend investing in, though you need to factor in the cost of the refill cartridges (and postage for them if like me you buy refill packs online). Basically, you pop a dirty nappy into the unit, push it down into the film, turn a little knob so the nappy is covered up by the film entirely (this bit is essential) and hey presto no more nasty smell in the room. And you don't have to take the dirty nappy out to the dustbin or have it ponging away in the kitchen bin. I find there is no smell from the unit, so long as I've remembered to twist the little knob. I empty it once a week (though I only use it for pooey nappies) and splash some bleach or anti bacterial spray around in it when I do. I wouldn't stuff my head in it and draw a deep breath but that is not what it's for. I find a 3 pack refill lasts me around 2-3 months, and I buy my refills from Amazon (I don't know where they would be sold on the high street). A product that is used every day and makes life that little bit easier with babies and toddlers around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you live in a flat!, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
This is a great way to get rid of dirty nappies, especially if you live in a flat and cannot easily get to the outside bin. It's easy to use, is antibacterial and does not take up too much room.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more smell, 13 Oct 2011
Elenitsa (Piraeus, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
lovely product, we ve been working with it for three months and life does seem easier, we dont need to go to the garbage all the time!!! anyone having a baby should try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
Perfect ! only cassettes run out too quickly so it Is a bit not cost effective. Otherwise must have item

5.0 out of 5 stars out of sight, out of mind (and nose!), 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
I thought this might be useful to save smells and effort but I had no idea it would be this good. All you do it put the nappy in the bin, shut the lid to push it down into the bag and then turn the wheel to close the bag. Really that simple. And changing the cartridge is so easy, you just take the old one out and place the next one in. There's no fiddly installation. Only need to tie off the bag ends. No stinky nappies and keeps it all out of sight! So glad we have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
Received item quickly thanks to a super fast delivery. Amazing item, I would recommend to any parent who is using disposables. No smell, no fuss. Holds lots and lots of messy nappies!

4.0 out of 5 stars a very useful product, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
I didn't think, instead, is a very useful product. Convenient, easy to find refills.Good value for money. Shipped as always in record time

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed., 22 May 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
Simple to set up. Simple to use. Such a great buy for the babies hygiene and ours.
Keeps smells at bay the simple way.

3.0 out of 5 stars different use for nappy disposal, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub (Baby Product)
In my opinion an essential part of every nursery. Good value for money and easy to load, use and empty.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub