on 2 February 2014
Just what I need for baby's car seat. He has been developing a flat spot on his head but the pillow I purchased can't be used in the car seat as his head seems pushed too far forwards. This is soft and comfortable and fits car seat well. I cut off the head support as he is 3 months old and no longer requires it, just leaves a thin soft area of memory foam for his head to rest on.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 June 2016
Many parents use this or similar products to combat against flat head syndrome, but they are especially useful for parents with premature or smaller than average babies to help bridge the gap until they are big enough to fit in bouncers, rockers or car seats with the regular support, after all very few car seat manufacturers consider preemies in their designs.
As a mum who makes small babies this product has been invaluable with both my children to help support them better in the early weeks and then is useful for continued extra support and comfort as they grow thanks to the two step harness holes.

We had one of these with our first daughter for her pram as it tended to wobble quite a bit and we wanted a little more support in her carrycot as she was so tiny.

With our second daughter we found on leaving hospital she was a little small for her car seat being born 5lb 10oz, her head didn't quite come up high enough to be held snug by the included head hugger newborn support and we needed something to bridge the gap until she packed on a little more weight. So we decided to go with a trusted product, however, it doesn't fit her 5 point harness car seat which means we have had to try an alternative product.
However we have used it in her bouncer and it is perfect to hug her tiny frame and give a little more body and head support whilst she is catching up with other newborns.

Overall this is an excellent multiple use product to help give extra support and to guard against flat head syndrome that I would happily recommend.
on 14 March 2013
Arrived quite quickly, well packaged, does the job at a reasonable price. All as described. The support is well made and stops the baby's head rolling around, especially for new born.
on 6 February 2014
I wish I'd used this product from birth - what an excellent design. My son's head was starting to flatten at one side due to his preferred sleep position, along with other changes, this support really helps.
on 14 August 2014
It's great if you have a very small baby, but maybe not too practical in summer/hotter weather as it can make the baby very warm. I use this in our rocker and it's nice a cosy for the little one.
on 11 September 2015
Very practical, fits our Maxi-Cosi car seat very well. Provides additional support for newborn baby's head. Lovely soft material.
on 24 October 2015
Excellent, really helps support my little ones head. Oeko tex certifications is great aswell!
on 21 January 2015
strongly recommend for babies, protect their head especially in a car, very good quality
on 27 March 2015
a bit tight though... but perfect... reclining is okai as well but not too reclined
on 28 July 2014
Defo recommend for small babies, its a must and this one was reasonably priced.