4.0 out of 5 stars Newborn clutter transported in style!
Published on 15 Jun 2010 by C. Chisholm

Picked this bag after much deliberation and when it arrived I was THRILLED with it. I filled it with some baby essentials straight away and when I tried to close it there were immediate issues with the zip. I returned the bag and was so disappointed. Its a fabulous bag but with a flaw. :-(
Published 9 months ago by Deirdre Sweeney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Newborn clutter transported in style!, 15 Jun 2010
This product is excellent. Great functionality - the separate 'tote' for changing is really useful, as are all the pockets in the bag, so it is easier to be organised. It isn't huge, not much bigger than the Boots Parenting Club bag I'd got before my little one arrived, but with the extra pockets, the tote and the pram hooks, it is a much better changing bag. I'm really glad I spent the money on this product, I would totally recommend it to anyone, plus there are a range of colours!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great changing bag for use by both mum and dad, 2 Dec 2013
It took a few months to find a changing bag both mum and dad would be happy to use (practical for dad.. And not flowery/girly.. And still a nice bag for mum.) This is a great changing bag so far (baby is 3 weeks old) it has seperate pouches for nappy storage, and a couple of little storage places for parents belongings such as keys, phone on the front. The main storage part is big enough for changes of clothes, and everything else ive wanted to take out with me, and it is suprisingly comfortable to carry! It could be improved by having a zipped section inside the large storage part, why it gets 4 stars not 5, other than that no faults yet :) i would reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good product. I have had for approximately 3 months ..., 7 Nov 2014
This is a good product. I have had for approximately 3 months and very happy. It is nice that the changing mat comes as a separate carry bag and there is room to put nappy, wipe bags in with it so when you take your baby to changing room you don't have to take the entire bag with you. It fits well under pram as well as over handlebars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect changing bag etc of space for all baby's essentials ..., 9 July 2014
Perfect changing bag etc of space for all baby's essentials for day trips, love the separate change matt for quick trips to shops when the whole bags not needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!, 22 May 2014
It has space for anything and everything. What ever you might want to take there's a suitable place for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new changing bag!, 7 May 2014
Love it, love it, love it! I bought this when I found out baby number 2 was on the way. I am quite fussy with changing bags but this comfortably fits in everything I need for a new baby and a 2 year old. Plus if your popping out quickly the extra travel.mat that you can put bits in is very handy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the design. The zip was broken on first opening so had to return it., 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars JJ cole changing bag, 31 Dec 2013
I changed from my first changing bag to this one bcos I needed more space and I love it. There r so many useful pockets and the fact that the changing mat is separate means u have more space. Not only that but the changing mat itself has compartments so you can put what you need in to go to the changing room without having to take the whole bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical bag but not longlasting, 16 Sep 2013
I've issues with a dodgy zip on this bag, and this is on the 2nd bag I got...... The first one was replaced because the changing mat cracked and tore where the horizontal & vertical bends met. This made sharp bits of the plastic covering stand up, which isn't good for baby's soft skin. Also, because of the tears, any accidents result in urine seeping down through the tears to underneath the plastic covering. Never to be gotten out again......
My 1st bag was replaced because of these changing mat issues, but the changing mat in the 2nd bag has also cracked and torn in the same places. I just can't be bothered sending the whole thing back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 16 Jun 2013
Although I haven't started using the bag, since baby is due in August, I can tell you how it looks and feels.
Material looks sturdy, at the same time elegant and easy to clean and the bag is just the right size: big enough to fit all you need for a day out, without taking up alot of space. Love the colours too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

JJ Cole System 180 Changing Bag (Graphite/Green)
Used & New from: £68.48