on 14 December 2010
really quick delivery these earings are really nice, the silver is quite thick so not flimsy at all.
really good value for your money.
on 6 December 2012
for the money, these are probably the kind of quality you should realistically expect - although I was a bit disappointed. I like the shape - which is nicer than standard round hoops - and the size is fine - small enough to wear every day, but big enough to be seen. But the are flimsier than I would ideally like and bend out of shape easily; also the catches are a bit awkward and sometimes have to be forced open, which makes me think I will probably end up breaking the hinges at some point because they're not strong enough to withstand that. the design of them is a bit tricky to do up, and because the catch sticks out quite a lot, makes them v likely to get caught on things like jumpers/scarves, etc. all in all, I am not sure I would recommend them but, it may be that you need to spend a bit more to get something stronger and better designed.
on 15 August 2012
I have been looking for some silver hoop earrings for a long time, at the right price, so finding these on sale on Amazon was great. I don't like the circular versions so was very happy to find these oval ones. I am very pleased with them and have worn them a lot since receiving them.
on 31 March 2011
I purchased these earings for myself - they are a lovely size - not too big - not too small - and although they are thin, they are not flimsy - very good quality. Great Product! I wear them practically everyday and they are still going strong and I have a feeling that they will do for years! I would buy again - maybe for a present this time!
on 13 March 2014
When I ordered these earrings, there was only 1 image of them on the listing. I have just checked and now there are much more, the earrings are extremely small and flimsy, and have already broken since I got them. You're better off buying earrings from Primark - at £1 for 5 sets of hoops, it's much more cost effective & they're far more robust.
on 8 May 2012
I have been looking for some new earring's for a while now and being fussy I only like the creole one's in silver, this pair is slightly larger than the previous pair's I have owned but saying that they are comfy to wear not to dangle and i can sleep in them if i need to.

I ordered them and I think I received them within two days of ordering.
Thank you just in time for my holiday.
I bought these on Black Friday and have to admit that when they arrived I thought they we a bit thin for the size. I must say though that they are comfortable to wear, look and feel nice with a secure catch. They are actually really good value for the price. I have wanted some hoops for a while and really do feel glad that I bought them!
on 19 December 2012
I ordered these earrings mainly for work as they are plain and will go with anything. Unfortunately the hoop was too big for me But I have wrapped them as part of my Daughter in law's Xmas present as they are right up her street , and more suitable for her age group. I think they are excellent value for money too.
on 20 September 2014
A bit disappointed with these as they were much smaller than I thought they would be. I like big earrings and these are definitely the smallest pair I have. Having said that they are plain and simple hoop earrings so I wasn't expecting too much. They have tarnished quickly though but clean up okay.
on 5 December 2012
The earrings are beautiful and will make a lovely gift.My only worry is the the hinges are a little but stiff on the earrings . When worn I hope this will story this problem out. Otherwise I would have given this product full stars .