on 26 October 2012
My Daughter wore these earrings for her wedding. They had just the right amount of sparkle and movement. They were good value for money when compared to earrings that we saw in the high street.
on 11 July 2014
Like other reviewers these earrings are smaller than you might expect, however, I bought these for my mum and she's not into large bulky jewellery and prefers delicate earrings. She doesn't wear yellow gold anymore (prefers silver-coloured jewellery) and cannot wear costume jewellery so I thought these would be perfect.

I haven't given them to her yet as it's not her birthday for another two weeks but they are well made earrings and would appeal to someone who likes delicate jewellery.
on 26 December 2013
Bought these earings for my wife for Christmas.Arrived in good time and well packed but found them to be very small.Not realy big enough for a grown up so will save them for my granddaughters birthday.
on 11 September 2013
I was slightly surprised at the smaller size, but certainly not disappointed. Delicate earrings that hang lovely - very beautiful.
on 3 April 2013
Good product, good price for white gold, excellent gift. Product exactly as described on web site. , excellent quality jewellery.
on 8 December 2014
Very disappointed These earrings are so small not suitable for an adult and not worth the cost
on 12 December 2015
Imagine something very small, and these will be MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller.
on 12 March 2016
The missus loves 'em, got a nice kiss for these.
on 3 January 2015
disappointed with size for price