on 23 March 2012
I must say I so wanted to like this ring. It's my wife and my ruby wedding anniversary later this year and she has been asking for an eternity ring for about a year now, since due to illness she had to have her original eternity ring obliterated, (it had to be cut into 4 pieces, she had that one for 40 years)so I thought I would combine the two things. It's a good job I didn't wait till the last minute, because I would've been stuck with this ring and it would have been such a disappointment. Whereas I returned the ring, had a full refund and now I can buy one more suitable. The ring looks so much more in the photograph than in reality. The photo makes it look colourful and bright, but the stones looked tiny, dull and washed out on the ring, very misleading. Perhaps I'm being naive, but I expected it to look like the photo.

The good thing is that amazon refunded with no question, first class excellent service from them! Thank you amazon.
on 4 April 2010
Just before Christmas I lost my Ruby Wedding present(ruby and diamond ring) from my husband. I eventually plucked up the courage to tell him and he insisted that I buy a replacement. So where would I head but to Amazon, picked the one I liked most and it was delivered the very next day. While the new one is probably not of the quality of the original, it is very pretty and in some ways I prefer the look of the new one. So all told, I am pleased with my purchase.
on 17 March 2011
This is a lovely, delicate ring with tiny stones in a claw setting (not channel set, as stated) giving the appearance of alternating red and white flowers. The diamonds really sparkle and the rubies are a rich, deep colour. I've had lots of complimentary comments about it since I've been wearing it. A very pleasing purchase.
on 18 July 2011
Beautiful ring chosen by my wife,she loved the design and she was pleased with the value for a ring of this quality.
on 11 July 2013
Love this ring, I agree with other comments about the picture being a bit misleading, but if you think about it logically that 5 settings are across the front only, then it is on a par with other styles of rings. Bought as a ruby wedding present and as others say it does sparkle. it was the only ring I liked and was a bit worried that the largest size R wouldn't be big enough but took a chance and it is ok, although on the box it stated ring sizes J-S of which S would have been my choice if it had been available on the site.
on 20 November 2013
I chose this ring for my husband to buy for me for christmas and he thought I should try it on to make sure it fits. I purchased a size R, the fit was really good. oh my what a pretty ring. The diamonds are really good quality and sparkle nicely and ARE as big as the rubies, not chips with rhodium plating like a lot of the cheaper rings you can buy.
If you are looking for a nice ring for your wife,girlfriend etc look no further!!!!
on 6 August 2011
Ring looks good bought for our daughters birthday She has not received it yet but I am sure she be delighted
on 29 August 2012
I am delighted with my ring,it was larger than I thought it would be,but small enough to be delicate.all my friends love it as much as I do.Totally love it.
on 6 November 2013
Pretty ring , real value for money. wont beat this rings value on high street. quick delivery was the icing on the cake
on 18 October 2014
Stunning ring, perfect for my mums 50th with her birth stone too. Was a little worried by bad reviews but had no reason to be. would 100% recommend!