on 9 December 2011
I love t-shirts like this, especially ones that feel a little unique, quirky or funny. I work as a designer so a lot of the time I see t-shirts that are almost wonderful but for one reason or another fall short (picky, I know). This one definitely doesn't.

Everyone loves the cookie monster and that that it only includes his face just makes it that much more brilliant. I've already had comments about how much others enjoy the t-shirt, and I'm actually wearing it as I write this review.

The t-shirt arrived quicker than even Amazon expected it to, which is always a bonus. There have been some reviews saying the sizes stated are too large, or that the print quality is poor - all I can say is that I ordered the XL version and it fits just as well as all my other t-shirts. As an officially licensed product, the print is also of a good quality, all the stitching seems fine and it's very comfortable.

The actual t-shirt itself is Gildan made, and I've had a few t-shirts from them in the past that have all been fine. As you might expect you can't iron it, but that seems to be the only downside.

It's a great, fun t-shirt that deserves more credit than it seems to be getting!
on 24 May 2011
I bought this top last night and I recieved my top today, it is brilliant and the size isn't as bad as everyone states i got large and i'm usually medium but it fits almost perfectly. Overall this is a great purchase.
on 26 January 2012
Bought this a few days ago on a whim, and I have not been disappointed!

The delivery was as quick as ever from Amazon, and after wearing it for a day, I must say it was worth the money.

Firstly, I am a skinny bloke, so I went for the small, but it was actually slightly smaller than other similarly sized T shirts I wear. So I'm not sure why people are saying this is bigger than usual. But it still fits well, and lets the ladies see my body that little bit better ;)

The face is obviously hilarious on the front, and it seems to be of good quality. I haven't washed it yet, but it looks durable and seems to be stuck on well.

The t shirt is definitely a talking point, especially at Uni. I've had multiple people come up to me and compliment my choice, so it definetely makes a fashion statement.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. It was slightly expensive, but it at least is decent quality, and makes a stir at parties or even just out shopping etc!
on 20 January 2012
I love this shirt because it really speaks about the wearer: you know that anyone wearing a huge image of the Cookie Monster can't be uptight and mean-spirited!

The fabric is pleasant and the print is clear and vivid. The only down side to it is that I can't iron it, so I usually just leave it to dry by hanging it straight so it doesn't make wrinkles and that normally works.

The size for me was good, I'm a medium and I managed to fit into it perfectly, nothing too loose.
on 6 January 2011
I purchased this for brother in law for Christmas and it was an big hit!! Lovely quality T-shirt, excellent print of the cookie monster and fab bright colour! Every guy should own one!!
on 10 September 2012
Really good, i ordered X-Large and it fits perfectly and the design is really well printed!
Overall i would say this T-Shirt is pretty cool and i really like it :)
on 9 April 2013
Delivered very promptly. Bought this t-shirt for my son as he enjoys wearing something a little different and amusing. Went down a treat!
on 11 April 2012
I ordered a medium sized t shirt, the size was abit big however the print quality was bad, doesn't look as good as the picture.
on 2 September 2012
nothing to say but great t shirt overall the fabric is nice + it has the honey monster on it how can you not get this !
on 18 February 2011
Its a good quality TShirt - and voted Christmas present of the year by my 15yr old step son - cant be bad!