5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for micro mini scooters
Bought these for my boys micro mini and maxi scooters, they fit perfectly, the kids love them, and they help me identify our scooters from the crowd, so all in all a good buy, I would definatly recomend.
Published on 1 Nov 2010 by A. Ayres

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but rubbish in reality
Bought this front light and a seperate rear as well 3 months ago. Initially I thought they were great but then:

1 - They turn on and off randomly sometimes

2 - They short out and do weird things in heavy rain

3 - The back one has totally snapped and is now unusable and the front one is very close to snapping

So it looks like as...
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Gazbo

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but rubbish in reality, 17 Jan 2011

1 - They turn on and off randomly sometimes

2 - They short out and do weird things in heavy rain

So it looks like as is the way with many products these days that these were either not tested properly before being released to the market or that the manufacturers just don't care about making something that actually works properly and lasts more than a few months.

Very disappointed and am now seeking a full refund to go back to CatEye lights which tend to last a bit longer (but still often break their mounting points in the end as well)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for micro mini scooters, 1 Nov 2010
A. Ayres (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knog Frog Strobe 1 LED Front Light (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars 50% only, 5 April 2012
well i bought 2 ....one is working the other NOT....poor quality! personal i will not buy again any product from this brand...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 10 Mar 2013
Really good design & love the fun colour. Easy to fit & it is a really fun addition to any scooter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 31 Oct 2011
A. Hook "Hookie" (Norwich) - See all my reviews
Nice and bright....small and unobtrusive, batteries seem to last quite a while but anything which gives off such a bright light will hit battery consumption, my main bug bear is the rubber 'arms' which hook around the body of the actual light to secure it constantly split, rendering it useless. I'm now on my 2nd set and both the fron and back have done the same. Make the rubber thicker...problem solved, shame as these are not bad apart from the fact ive now 4 lights and nothing to safely secure them to my bike by!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knog Frog Strobe Light, 3 Jan 2011
This is a really bright LED flashing/static light which we bought for our 2.5 year old son for his scooter. Will be purchasing another one for our older son as it's much brighter than the one he currently has.

Would definately recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knog frog strobe front light, 23 Dec 2011
Disappointing that this light is so tiny. This is not apparent from the photo or discription
Also I had to buy new batteries for it after roughly one hours use on strobe ( low output) setting, and the batteries cost as much as the light did. Would advise you not to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights to aid visibility !, 20 Dec 2013
G. P. Shedden (North Wales) - See all my reviews
I keep these on my training bike all year round as they're small, lightweight, look good and great as emergency lighting (to be seen) for those days when it's quite dark or even if you get stuck out at dusk. The lights are penetratingly bright but I'm not sure I'd want to use them as my sole lighting at night on unlit roads though. Had one which ate batteries but I think that one was faulty as the others last hours and hours before needing new batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 15 Dec 2013
J. Butler (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This gives a bright white light useful both on the scooter and on the pushchair. Seemed very small when unpacked but is extremely effective. Would definitely recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Batteries ran out (with very little use) after 6 weeks, 13 Dec 2013
Disappointed with the batteries supplied with this product. Not working after 6 weeks. Product works but power failure. Expected them to last as long as the product will.