Colour: Red|Change
Price:£9.79+ Free shipping

on 17 January 2011
Bought this front light and a seperate rear as well 3 months ago. Initially I thought they were great but then:

1 - They turn on and off randomly sometimes

2 - They short out and do weird things in heavy rain

3 - The back one has totally snapped and is now unusable and the front one is very close to snapping

So it looks like as is the way with many products these days that these were either not tested properly before being released to the market or that the manufacturers just don't care about making something that actually works properly and lasts more than a few months.

Very disappointed and am now seeking a full refund to go back to CatEye lights which tend to last a bit longer (but still often break their mounting points in the end as well)
on 1 November 2010
Bought these for my boys micro mini and maxi scooters, they fit perfectly, the kids love them, and they help me identify our scooters from the crowd, so all in all a good buy, I would definatly recomend.
on 31 October 2011
Nice and bright....small and unobtrusive, batteries seem to last quite a while but anything which gives off such a bright light will hit battery consumption, my main bug bear is the rubber 'arms' which hook around the body of the actual light to secure it constantly split, rendering it useless. I'm now on my 2nd set and both the fron and back have done the same. Make the rubber thicker...problem solved, shame as these are not bad apart from the fact ive now 4 lights and nothing to safely secure them to my bike by!!
on 10 March 2013
Really good design & love the fun colour. Easy to fit & it is a really fun addition to any scooter.
on 24 March 2013
Sorry but this is a great design ruined by poor quality. The light itself is great, and I bought it because it's so easy to install and remove. But quality let it down after only a week or two's use, refusing to switch on and off properly. First I had to wedge cardboard in the back to make the battery connections, then it just stopped working properly altogether, I think after it rained on it.
on 10 December 2012
I bought the Knob Frog as I thought it would be ideal, matched the colour of my bike and easy to take it off when leaving my bike outside my running club. I put it on and it worked perfect came on and off my bike easy. Two weeks later got my bike out of the shed, I had left the light on the bike, the light would not work messed about with it but it still would not work so I quickly put my old light on my bike. Next day a bought 2 batteries as I thought I must have left it on, it still would not work, just flashed as I put the batteries in and out, I tried to get it going but it would not stay on. My wife phoned me at work and said your light works but I cannot turn it off! I should have read the reviews before I bought it, I will have to send it back as it is too risky if you are out on your bike and it messes about, there was nothing wrong with the old batteries just wasted £4.00 on new ones
on 3 January 2011
This is a really bright LED flashing/static light which we bought for our 2.5 year old son for his scooter. Will be purchasing another one for our older son as it's much brighter than the one he currently has.

Would definately recommend.
on 8 December 2011
As I live in London I was looking for a 'be seen' light for my bike and this light doesn't disappoint. I have limited space on my handlebars (it being an old bike with big gear levers) and this fits on the small area I do have free. For something so small it is very bright, and on flashing mode it really does grab attention. It is very easy to get on and off, looks stylish and fairly hard wearing and is simple to operate and replace batteries. I hear that the batteries don't last that long, but replacements are cheap.

A very well designed, stylish and effective product.
on 27 April 2013
I couldn't be more satisfied with these lights. I've been using them for a while, and battery life is good.

But it's the brightness of them, combined with the ease of putting them on and off my bike/jacket/helmet etc that really makes them stand out.

I also like how with just a few clicks you can set them to flash at various intervals, or just leave them on.

They are tiny, so very easy to keep safe in your pocket when you are not on your bike.

I cannot recommend these lights highly enough.
on 21 December 2011
My grandson is thrilled with it. Only one negative comment to make and that is no instructions sent with it to show how to use. Took some while to find out how to change from one setting to another as kept on staying on the flashing option. Now my grandson has mastered its use, he loves it.

See one answered question