Colour: Magenta|Change
Price:£11.76+ Free shipping

on 21 February 2012
I tried these after getting tired of the brackets for other lights, keeping breaking, so just a bit of rubber and a hook seemed a great idea, which it is. They are very bright, even with just one LED and the constant flashing mode is very useful and I think the best for cycling. The only downside is that they seem to use the batteries quite fast. I use the paper found inside, to break the circuit when I'm not using them to try and conserve battery life, oh and the cat likes chewing them as well! But great little lights, love them.
on 10 January 2012
This light is fabulous! I use it on my bike in flashing mode and people have remarked upon how incredibly bright they are. I am extra careful when putting it on and taking it off as I have read reviews about how easily the silicone snaps! The fit is tight (as it should be) and so be gentle to avoid snapping. It is so easy to put on and off and easily transferable from one bike / helmet to another. It is so small, this light, but boy, does it produce a lot of power!!!! Great value for money!!
on 11 February 2013
Please dont buy if you cycle in the rain.

It cant cope with the wet. I got mine about 5 weeks ago, I commute to work by bike every day. This morning there were some sleet for about 15 mins and the light stopped working.

My trusty "Cat eye" lights are still working despite being exposed to the vagaries of the weather for months but this one does not cut the mustard.
on 5 February 2012
I got this to act as an emergency light in case my main one failed. I have used it as my main light too and it works well. It's pretty bright for it's size (certainly brighter than some of the pathetic lights some cyclists call 'lights'). I feel safe enough using it. It's a very small light so fits very easily into your pocket.
I have had a problem with a previous Knog light (switching on at the slightest touch) but this one doesn't suffer from that problem. I chose a yellow one to make it easier to see (I lost my other black one somewhere). It uses a button battery. I don't know about battery life as I haven't used it long enough to find out. The Frog has various flashing modes and a steady option.
Altogether, it's a nice little light that will fit on seat posts, bicycle racks etc.

UPDATE:
GOES THROUGH BATTERIES LIKE BILLY-O!! Even when not in use it seems. Can't recommend now I'm afraid. Won't be buying a Knog anymore. Too unreliable.
on 16 October 2012
Very bright yet very discreet when switched off. Rubberised clip straps make it easy to attach to seatpost. At least three modes: one constant and two flashing. I think battery life is OK; also you can get a replacement pack of 12 CR2032's for less than 3 quid including postage.
The switch activates easily for example by resting your bike against a pole, but once you're aware of this you can take sensible measures to avoid, like a simple twist in the other direction when not in use.
I use this as my spare in case the main light fails - always sensible to have two rear lights on at the same time at night in London traffic anyway, I think.
on 1 March 2014
I bought these to place on the grandchildren's scooters. At the school they attend, the children are encouraged to scoot to school as exercise. The lights have a flexible fixing and are so easy to remove and pop into a pocket or handbag. It enabled my daughter to keep an eye on her children in the early run and the late afternoon pick-up. Nobody else had them. She pointed the red rear light to the back of the scooter and the front light forward, so she even knew which way the children facing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 December 2015
Bought this (and the front version) for my daughter's first stabilised pedal bike... more to get her into the idea of 'cycle safety' than anything else. Having used Knog silicone LED lighting in the past, they're relatively fuss-free, inexpensive, reliable and throw a decent light so for the odd autumn/winter accompanied ride around the block, these should help her feel pretty confident cycling in low light. Recommended.
on 21 September 2013
I would avoid this light. Knog do some good lights but this one is poor quality, I only had it four months and the battery stop sitting properly inside the unit and now cuts off randomly. Furthermore the construction is flimsy, it has too many modes, and you have to cycle through them all to turn it off, and finally the its too easily accidentally turned on in your pocket or bag.
on 5 May 2014
These are rubbish. They are completely unreliable, which in an emergency, just in case light is not very good. I have had 4 of these and without fail they just stop working when left on a bike frame for any length of time.
on 8 April 2014
I use this with my head torch while running, it provides a fantastic red beam that can be seen for a big distance. Used most days and battery still going strong. Really good, simple design that does just what I need.