Colour: Red/Yellow/Blue/Pink/Gray|Size: 21.5 x 18.5 x 5.5D cm|Change

I decided to buy this product because a friend of mine in my local golf club had strongly recommended them.

The pack consists of a selection of Tee's in different sizes and colours and it's welcoming to have a decent choice instead of using a pack of Tee's that are the same size and colour.

In all fairness they are made of decent quality material and this can be confirmed visually and also by holding it in your hand.

In use I found them to be more stable than the thinner and longer Tees and although all golfers have their own preference, I did find that these made a difference to my game. By no means did it make a significant difference but it made enough of a difference for me to want to continue to use them and recommend them to others.

'Feedback - If you found any aspects of this review useful and you would like to leave feedback - please follow the link below - thanks'.
on 28 July 2011
Was delighted these t-pegs came through in less than a week despite stating 3-4 weeks when the order was processed. Probably would have preferred more of the longer pegs than was in the pack, but it is not really a problem.
on 31 May 2011
BRILLIANT.... NO MESSING ABOUT, EXACT TEES FOR PLAYING PRECISE GOLF, MADE A HECK OF A DIFFERENCE TO MY PLAY, LOTS MORE CHOICE ON TEE SHOTS!!! WOULD UY THESE AGAIN WITH NO HESITATION....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 6 August 2012
£4.....
AMAZING QUALITY. I play once a week and none have snapped yet despite I have been using the same one AGAIN AND AGAIN. I have had similar ones which have done all sorts of things to effect my game for the worst but these HELL NO they do the complete opposite, they bring my game UP and into the sky!!! Thanks Guys!:)
on 25 June 2013
Where else could you get such a bag of tees for the money. All colour coded in sizes, first rate.
on 18 April 2013
These golf tees handily come in a mixed bag and therefore have all the sizes that are required. They are well made and are great value for money. They will keep my brother in law going for a while!

I would definitely recommend this product.
on 9 May 2012
I bought these has a small iunexpected gift for my partner who is mad on golf, he was well pleased with them, plenty in bag, diff sizes and colours, though he wasnt keen on the PINK!! but they arrived quick, and were great value for money.
on 1 August 2013
Great for any golfer. I prefer these tees to normal ones because they're harder to break, for me at least. Got plenty of all sizes so you'll always have what you need. Great for the price too.
on 11 August 2013
Good range of tees, particularly like the height of the pink ones and silver ones. All my other items were posted together from amazon, liked that as I only missed one parcel instead of 3!
on 23 November 2013
Always needing tees which get expensive when its from the pro shop. Buying this bag helps to keep the cost down as well as extra choices that my son wouldn't normally have in his bag.