5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Golf Tee's
I decided to buy this product because a friend of mine in my local golf club had strongly recommended them.

The pack consists of a selection of Tee's in different sizes and colours and it's welcoming to have a decent choice instead of using a pack of Tee's that are the same size and colour.

In all fairness they are made of decent quality material and...
Published 7 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars What was I thinking?
Why Oh Why did I buy this???? I am never going to use all of the various heights available here and the ones I will use there are too few of them. Take my advice, figure out which height T's you want and just buy those ones in bulk.

That being said the quality seems perfectly fine.
Published 11 months ago by Michael J. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Golf Tee's, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour 200 Castle Golf Tee - Red/Yellow/Blue/Pink/Gray (Sports)

In all fairness they are made of decent quality material and this can be confirmed visually and also by holding it in your hand.

In use I found them to be more stable than the thinner and longer Tees and although all golfers have their own preference, I did find that these made a difference to my game. By no means did it make a significant difference but it made enough of a difference for me to want to continue to use them and recommend them to others.

'Feedback - If you found any aspects of this review useful and you would like to leave feedback - please follow the link below - thanks'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 July 2011
Was delighted these t-pegs came through in less than a week despite stating 3-4 weeks when the order was processed. Probably would have preferred more of the longer pegs than was in the pack, but it is not really a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLF TEES PGA, 31 May 2011
D. C. Liburd - See all my reviews
BRILLIANT.... NO MESSING ABOUT, EXACT TEES FOR PLAYING PRECISE GOLF, MADE A HECK OF A DIFFERENCE TO MY PLAY, LOTS MORE CHOICE ON TEE SHOTS!!! WOULD UY THESE AGAIN WITH NO HESITATION....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Without The Price!XD, 6 Aug. 2012
£4.....
AMAZING QUALITY. I play once a week and none have snapped yet despite I have been using the same one AGAIN AND AGAIN. I have had similar ones which have done all sorts of things to effect my game for the worst but these HELL NO they do the complete opposite, they bring my game UP and into the sky!!! Thanks Guys!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Jun. 2013
John Roche (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Where else could you get such a bag of tees for the money. All colour coded in sizes, first rate.

3.0 out of 5 stars What was I thinking?, 1 Aug. 2014

That being said the quality seems perfectly fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 18 April 2013
These golf tees handily come in a mixed bag and therefore have all the sizes that are required. They are well made and are great value for money. They will keep my brother in law going for a while!

I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars honest answers, 9 May 2012
I bought these has a small iunexpected gift for my partner who is mad on golf, he was well pleased with them, plenty in bag, diff sizes and colours, though he wasnt keen on the PINK!! but they arrived quick, and were great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwesome, 1 Aug. 2013
Great for any golfer. I prefer these tees to normal ones because they're harder to break, for me at least. Got plenty of all sizes so you'll always have what you need. Great for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 11 Aug. 2013
Good range of tees, particularly like the height of the pink ones and silver ones. All my other items were posted together from amazon, liked that as I only missed one parcel instead of 3!