5.0 out of 5 stars The Bestest book ever!
I remember my first year of primary school, my teacher read the class this book. After that i was hooked i went out and got my parents to buy me the book as soon as my teacher read the last few pages! Now being 17 im still fascinated at how thrilling and outrageous the book is but everytime i read it, it has me hooked till the last page. i recommend this book to any adult...
Published on 26 Mar 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars The real
It was a good book
Really good hope people will enjoys this ama Buffy church chugging by Hugh and B-).
Published 7 months ago by Amber Millward

5.0 out of 5 stars New to me., 30 Oct 2007
I am not sure that this one was available when I was a child so I read it for the first time to my own children. Whilst it didn't seem to have quite the same magic for me, they laughed at every antic of George and at every reaction of the grandmother, cheering him on to give her more and more of her medicine. So I rated it 5 for their response. My young ones couldn't wait to get into more books after this so I guess it had to be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stupendously witty novel from Roald Dahl., 7 Mar 2002
By A Customer
I enjoyed reading this book because it was funny,witty,utterly brilliant and had a cracking story line. I liked granny because she was miraculously evil and absolutly hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for all Readers upto 12., 7 Aug 1999
By A Customer
Goerges Marvallas Medicine is a very exiting book. You have to reading it until it ends, because thats when all the exciting part happens. But to earn that excitness you have to read the other part. It din't take me much time to read because mostly wanted to know what happened in the end.
It sometimes sad tooo.
So to all the readers who are going to read my message . Have fun reading the book.
If any body has any doubt about my review then my email: aditi_mehra@usa.net

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic, family story, 13 July 2012
Recommended age 6 or above.
The story is about a boy who is left alone with his old granny; but he doesn't like her very much. He has to give his granny medicine every hour. (His mum has gone to the shops so it is up to him to give Granny the medicine.)

A FUN story for all the family. You should also go and see the pantomime because it's fun, exciting and they include the audience a lot.

There are other books that Roald Dahl has written like: Matilda, BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory plus many more!!!

I know that all my friends A fantastic, family story like this book and that they all liked the pantomime very much too!
By Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars roald at his best, 22 Feb 2012
this book is far superior writing to the rest the characters and the way its written made reading out loud very easy.
my son enjoyed it and couldn't wait to our next reading session this book gets you hocked right from page one.

5.0 out of 5 stars George's Marvellous Medicine - By Connor Auckland, 14 Jun 2011
This is the funniest book I have ever read because grandma always bosses george for a cup of tea.

I like george because he can make his own medicine.

In the end grandma got small and to never be seen again.

5.0 out of 5 stars george's marvellous medicine, 14 Jun 2011
I think George's maevellous medicine is..........very good.I will give it a 5 stars.I will go to see the film if it comes out.Itis a great family book.The old lady is in for a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars George, 14 Jun 2011
George's marvellous medicine is a incredible book. George is a lovable boy who is bossed by his grandma?So George makes a new medicine for his grandma[and wants revenge.] by taran gurung 3dm

5.0 out of 5 stars George's Marvellous Medicine, 13 Jun 2011
I would definitely recommend this book to children 3 or over the charaters are Grandma, george and mr and mrs krankey the story takes place on a farm George makes some new medicine for Grandma and what she does is marvellous what Grandma does but you will have to buy the book to find out what Grandma does so make sure you buy the book and find out what happend to Grandma.

4.0 out of 5 stars George decides to make a horrible medicine for his grandma, 24 May 2001
By A Customer
When George find's out that his horrible grandmother is coming down to visit, he sets off to find the most horrible things to put in his grandmother's medicine.George finds loads of terrible stuff.His grandmother wnts her medicine and George has the medicine ready.Read the book to find out what happens.

George's Marvellous Medicine