5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Brown Faux silk lined curtains
These curtains are just the right size and colour and great value for the money and with them being lined the material is really good I would certainly recommend then the service also was very good
Published on 7 April 2011 by Betty

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Curtains as described, faux silk and lined. However, lining is very poor quailty so not blackout making them look quite cheap.

Do need ironing before hanging due to thin material.

As expected for money paid.
Published 22 months ago by Amy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Brown Faux silk lined curtains, 7 April 2011
This review is from: CHOCOLATE BROWN FAUX SILK LINED CURTAINS WITH EYELET RING TOP 66 x 90"

4.0 out of 5 stars SUMMER WEIGHT CURTAINS, 5 April 2012
I bought these curtains to match my dark brown couch, and they match perfectly. These curtains are lightweight and let light in. They are ideal as summer curtains. Don't buy if you want blackout curtains.
They are lined, however you can see through them. They are very reasonably priced, therefore it reflects the quality. Don't let this put you off, I'd still recommend them for the summer. I also think that they would wash
ok on a 30 degree wash cycle. All in all I'm pleased with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to order more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtains, 2 Jan. 2014
I am very impressed with my curtain, i had been looking for quite a while for a chocolate coloured pair of curtain.

I would recommend these curtain to everybody

5.0 out of 5 stars curtains, 17 Oct. 2013
these curtains look so expensive no one would guess how much I paid for them, its a secret I will be keeping to myself x

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 17 Jun. 2013

Do need ironing before hanging due to thin material.

As expected for money paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 2 May 2013
order came very promptly, before date that was given, so really pleased with service. curtains are of good quality alittle thin but okay

2.0 out of 5 stars A little cheap, 19 May 2014
If you want to have good quality curtains I would not recommend. You have to iron them before hanging up as they come pretty pressed in the cardboard. However looks alright after some ironing. Quality of the linen looks and feels pretty poor though.

Considering the price its alright. But would recommend to invest a little more I guess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length, 13 Mar. 2014
Perfect length, perfect colour - the only problem is that for some reason, there are a couple of random holes cut in the lining which annoys me. But overall, they block out most of the light & allow us the privacy we need with living in a newbuild house (All built so close together!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, 13 Feb. 2014
These curtains look lovely up in my bedroom! Quite thin, but for the price I got them for I can't complain! Would def recommend them. Quick delivery as per usual so once again I'm a happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 12 Jan. 2013
Wit (Stevenage, UK) - See all my reviews
I LOVE these curtains! I bought extra long so I could drape them, they look lovely draped. They were also VERY cheap. I strongly recommend these. They're very lightweight, perfect for draping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›