5.0 out of 5 stars retro metal hanging sign
Saw this and knew I had JUST the place for it........... where people just come across it and it gives a good impact. It's made a lot of people smile and that's always a good thing!! P.S.... loved it so much I've bought 2 more and they have been VERY well received. Buy it and make people happy ;o)
Published on 10 Mar. 2011 by G. Bonner

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmm
This arrived quickly and well packaged but is much smaller than anticipated or the pictures lead you to believe. The quality is good but if you're looking for this as decoration at a wedding,then this probably isn't what you're after. It's not much bigger than a sheet of a4, if at all.
Will use itin the house instead.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Kazbella

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 26 May 2013
I have this sign and two others hanging in my room and they're just brilliant. Arrived quickly and in good condition. The sign is nice and sturdy and a fabulous addition to brighten up a room / add a little personal touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wedding gift, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: And They Lived Happily Ever After Retro Metal Hanging Sign (Kitchen & Home)
I was looking for a gift which was different from the usual toaster. I bought this for a friend, and she loved it. If you have a small budget or just was a little gift to add to a friend or family's special day I would recommend this. Also good for an anniversary gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely for a wedding or anniversary, 15 Sept. 2012
This sign was lovely & It was well made & nicely shabby chic. It was just the right size to hang in any room & would go with any decor. I gave it with confidence that it would be well recieved. Perfect as an extra wedding or anniversary present & at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, confident and reliable seller, 14 Mar. 2013
Product arrived in a timely fashion and looks really good. We are using it as a fun snapshot for our wedding and think its going to serve its purpose beautifully. Came in pretty cheap as well.

Will definitely use seller again no worries

JB

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little sign, 20 Feb. 2013
This sign is much smaller than I expected but that's down to me as they gave sizes and I didn't even consider checking! But anyway,I still love it! It's cute and fab value. Bought for my own wedding next year but would be cute as a gift for wedding/anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a wedding present for my husband-to-be. I couldn't wait for the wedding day (I have a life's too short theory) so we have this on our front door. He absolutely loved it!
Smaller than I thought it would be but perfect for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, 20 Sept. 2011
this is smaller than i thought but thats my fault for not looking at measurements but its gorgeous, i have it hanging in my kitchen and everyone says how good it looks im so impressed ive ordered another but with a different saying..

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 12 Aug. 2012
I AM ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED WITH MY RECENT' "BUY". SO MUCH SO I SENT FOR SECOND ONE.
FIRST CLASS IN EVERY WAY. GOOD PRICE,VERY SPEEDY DELIVERY AND SUPERB QUALITY. I AM SO IMPRESSED.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ONCE AGAIN AMAZON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tin wedding annivarsary, 21 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my mum and step-dads tenth anniversary and they absolutely love it, they have had it hung both inside and outside the house and it fits in great! Thanks amazon for the great idea #1 daughter award goes to me :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely retro sign, 21 Feb. 2013
Such a well made, good sized sign - I bought it for an anniversay present and the couple love it. Looks very retro and such a good size too (and a very good price). Recommended for anyone - wedding would be good!

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›