on 10 March 2011
Saw this and knew I had JUST the place for it........... where people just come across it and it gives a good impact. It's made a lot of people smile and that's always a good thing!! P.S.... loved it so much I've bought 2 more and they have been VERY well received. Buy it and make people happy ;o)
on 27 December 2011
This is such a great little peice of artwork, very well made and the perfect quote for what I had in mind. Well done and I will be looking to order more products of thsi sort from the seller Thank You so much ..
on 26 November 2011
I purchased these for 10th anniversary presents. They were brilliant, different and the recipients loved them. they looked very good.
on 24 October 2011
I have recently got engaged and I saw this in a picture in a wedding magazine but it didn't mention where it was from. I did a search and found it here on Amazon. We both really love and cannot believe the value for money. I really am glad I bought this.
on 10 June 2013
Bought this as a pressie for my parents' Silver Anniversary and they love it! I have a similar sign that says "Mi Casa Es Tu Casa" that I received as a gift as I now live in Spain. I also bought a "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" one for a friend last year. These hanging metal signs really are great fun!
The one I have is also hanging outside and is weathering well....
on 8 December 2012
When this product arrived I was a little worried that the chains holding the signs together would be flimsy and would fall apart ... But to my surprise it has lasted me nearly a year ! It is delicate and I would definately wrap it up should I move house. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and visitors always say how lovely it looks on my wall :)
on 22 August 2013
I bought this as an add on gift for my friend who is getting married
The delivery was fast - packaged brilliantly - no damage to the product on arrival
The sign is nice & bright & will look fab hanging on a door - such nice words - a real 'smile' piece :)
Well worth it ordering and the price point is spot on too.
on 6 November 2012
Do you want a man's point of view? An honest one?... A really, really sincere, frank etc. one?..........
I actually like this product!!! Believe it or not, it is something men could/would like! I thought it would make a nice engagement present. And it did. Both future wife and husband were loved the little metal sign!
on 17 March 2013
This arrived quickly and well packaged but is much smaller than anticipated or the pictures lead you to believe. The quality is good but if you're looking for this as decoration at a wedding,then this probably isn't what you're after. It's not much bigger than a sheet of a4, if at all.
Will use itin the house instead.
on 8 February 2012
I bought this to hang in Porch. It makes everyone that comes to the House smile, it makes you feel a little less grumpy when you arrive home from work too. It's a fantastic bargain as I have seen them at much higher prices and the quality is fantastic. It also stands up to the odd drop of rain and snow. :)