Ring Size: P|Change

on 5 February 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend she was happy with it, the delivery was quick so no complaints here. I read some of the negative comments which seem to be unfair.
on 3 December 2010
Very pretty for stacking with other thin sterling silver rings, BUT, the little hearts got caught on my clothes and i now have a ring with a little hoop sticking out and no hearts dangling. I was lucky i found the hearts and i am now using them elsewhere.
on 3 September 2015
This was extremely below standard expectations. The ring was totally tarnished and black. I have had to send it back... I only wanted to use it for another attachment, but it was even too ugly to use with a different pearly attachment, unfortunately...
on 20 December 2013
This is now my second ring ( I lost the first one ) I love this ring very delicate with tiny little heart charms just big enough to catch the eye, I have had lots of people comment and ask where I bought it from.
on 4 May 2016
This ring is brilliant, I keep this on all the time, showering as well, must be real silver as no marks on my finger, lovely ring, would make a great gift as well.
on 10 March 2013
Ring is much better in real life. can be used as a stacker ring, but looks just as lovely on it own.
well worth the money
on 21 November 2014
Like that this was a little unusual, arrived quickly and well packaged, excellent value and a very comfortable ring to wear.
on 27 December 2013
Excellent value for the price. As a stocking filler it went down well.
Would buy again no problems. Delivery as stated.
on 14 February 2014
Better than I thought.
Gorgeous feel n very pretty.
Delighted!!!
It's for my daughter and now I want one lol
on 2 July 2013
very pretty ring comfortable to wear and quite unusual everyone admires it a really good buy worth the money..lovewly nice

See one answered question