4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, beware the sizing though!
Published 15 months ago by Gail Cardwell

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, but wrongly sized
i ordered a size P....which should have been bigger than my normal size, i received a very small ring,definately NOT a P.... im very angry as this was for an xmas gift to my daughter...its not worth spending money to send back, so gave it to my sister...i feel very cheated, beautiful ring, but please stop conning people with the sizes, it shouldnt be allowed...
Published 17 months ago by Daisy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, beware the sizing though!, 30 Jan. 2014
This is a beautiful ring. I bought it for my index finger and ordered size N; I usually take size M but I thought that because the ring is quite wide, a larger size would be better. It was far too small, so I immediately ordered the size P and returned the smaller one the next day. The replacement arrived the very next day, very impressed with the speed, and the fit is perfect. I'm a bit annoyed however that the cost of returning the item (over £6) was deducted from my refund! Overall though, very pleased, although I do think that ring sizing should be more universal, especially when buying on the internet!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift to onself, 7 Mar. 2012
Olga Gusak - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Sterling Silver Plain Triple Band Ring - Size P (Jewellery)
Beautiful item, looks and wears much better than expected. Bright colour, matches a range of other jewelry items. Will recommend, particularly considering a bargain price.

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, but wrongly sized, 24 Dec. 2013

wont be buying again from these people

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for!, 11 May 2014
I love this ring! I bought as a belated birthday present for myself (any excuse eh?!). Lovely shiny silver, simple design but quirky enough to be slightly different to something you get in the shops! Sizing was spot on for me (I had my fingers measured before I started looking by a jewellers), came in a lovely gift box, very well polished and I would happily give it as gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 13 Feb. 2014
I ordered this ring around 10am Wednesday and it arrived Thursday morning! excellent service and excellent ring ordered it in my usual size (size N) and it fit like a charm tempted to purchase another.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 8 Sept. 2012
M. A. HUGHES (UK) - See all my reviews
It was a lovely ring but I needed to return it as it was too small for me. It was my normal size but didn`t fit. Was really disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 25 Nov. 2013
Really pleased with the ring. Ordered my usual ring size and it fitted perfectly. I wanted a ring for all occasions and this is it. Well made and stylish. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 15 Aug. 2012
Lovely ring, excellent service, ordered Friday and recieved Monday, although i was told it would take 7 days to arrive. The ring is exactly what i wanted/expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ring, 15 Nov. 2013
Gorgeous ring, lovely design, ordered size P for my wife and fits my wedding finger perfectly.
Fast delivery! Very happy! 😀

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful prezzie, 25 April 2014
Mrs. M. L. Robertson "fairy fairy land" (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
Was a present for my 17 year old great niece and she loves it. Plain but noticable. Good price as it had money off too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›