5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Sparkling Ring
This ring is sooo gorgeous - I ordered a second one in case any stones fall out! Really nice and looks so much more expensive than it's discounted price.
Arrived in the sweetest of toots in a lovely ring box.
Published on 12 Feb. 2012 by Pebblegem

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was disappointed in this ring. My grand daughter picked it for a 16th birthday present and I am afraid to say that I did not take much notice of what she picked. Basically, it is a silver coloured piece of plastic. On the plus side she had enough left of the money I gave her to buy a nice coat. It arrived promptly and was adequately packaged.
Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Sparkling Ring, 12 Feb. 2012
Arrived in the sweetest of toots in a lovely ring box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Jan. 2013
Silver White Crystal Heart Fancy Ring

This ring is absolutely stunning. It has a wonderful sparkle and was an unbelievable bargain. The only downside was that it doesn't fit me! But that was my fault as I got the ring size wrong. It's an incredible bargain at under £10 and I will probably give it to 1 of my granddaughters who I'm sure will adore it. I would thoroughly recommend this ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver white crystal heart fancy ring, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ornami Silver White Crystal Heart Fancy Ring (Jewellery)
I purchased this ring for my daughter for valentines day so my grandson could give it to her.It arrived within two days from amazon I wasn't really expecting much for the price but when it came in a nice box I was over the moon with it. My daughter is very hard to please but when my grandson who is five gave it to her I could tell by her face that she loved it. So well done again amazon you saved the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful crystal heart ring, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Ornami Silver White Crystal Heart Fancy Ring (Jewellery)
Such a lovely ring. I thought the heart maybe too pronounced from the finger, but it isn't at all. It is delicate and dainty looking and a lovely shade of silver. The crystals are just gorgeous and have a lovely bright sparkle. I would recommend to all. Great service and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly, 27 Jan. 2013
I liked the look of the ring and had wanted a heart shaped ring. Its very good value and looks far more expensive than it is. It really sparkles and I would say to anyone thinking about it - if they have your size - go ahead and buy it. Thanku

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, 7 Jun. 2013
This is a lovely ring would recommend you buy this for yourself or as a lovely prezzie for someone and it is a good quality ring and looks lovely on and really glistens thinking of buying another one just in case I loose a stone out of it for that price you really can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty ring, 8 Feb. 2014
I purchased this for a little surprise extra birthday present for my Mum who loves jewellery. She loved it, it really is a pretty, sparkly little ring and comes nicely presented in a gift box. Excellent value for money - I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Ornami Silver White Crystal Heart Fancy Ring (Jewellery)
my partner bought this for me after coming across it in my wish list,must add a few more bits and pieces,just in case! Its a lovely ring,very well made,super sparkly and very pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty wedding jewellery, 22 Feb. 2014
This is a very pretty ring and looks exactly like the pictures. It will compliment my wedding jewellery perfectly. I would definitely recommend this product.