on 6 December 2009
The rubber giraffe is excellent, very easy for a baby to hold and the legs bend to get in at the back teeth, My daughter loves it. The soft giraffe (Bophie in our house) is a nice size for a baby and stands up unaided. A lovely gift. the vendor ships to Ireland too.
on 5 June 2015
The whole Sophie La Giraffe is fab however this is my baby's favourite toy, she loves chewing on Sophie's ears and will not go anywhere without it.. Will be buying a back up incase of lose!
If your baby is teething this is a sure product to have.
on 9 December 2012
I bought this Sophie giraffe to replace the rubber one as my grandaughter loved it so much it was beginning to split. Unfortunatly she does not seem interested in it! I like it though.
on 6 November 2013
Lovely classic toy to complement the rubber Sophie my daughter loves. This would be perfect for newborns and babies who have yet to get teeth!
on 27 August 2013
Bought as a gift for my God-daughter, Sophie is already much loved. A great soft toy for any little one.
on 9 July 2010
I bought this for my baby and she loves it. Great teether and she giggles when we squeak it for her.
on 22 September 2014
Bought this for my new baby niece, she loves it. Great price and excellent service.
on 15 January 2016
Present for friend's baby. Lovely toy.
on 18 September 2015