on 8 January 2011
I've had my Nokia 5800 XM for a while now and the stylus keeps falling from the case. I guess it's because the battery cover has become loose, so i decided to get a new one. This replacement battery cover is great and it fits 100% onto the back of the phone. THe stylus doesn't fall out and seems to click into place when i put the stylus into the holder which is built into he case.

I would recommend this product to all Nokia 5800 users who need a new case. Thank you!
on 24 May 2014
This was an item I was unable to purchase in all the many shops I tried that advertised repairs to mobiles. Suddenly it occurred to me to search on-line and, as usual, Amazon came to the rescue. It was cheap and the fit was perfect; the stylus holds securely in place and the camera/flash window aligned correctly. As for the for the postage, well, that was five times the cost of the item, but well worth the total of £5 pounds that has now saved my much loved Nokia. Why only 4 stars? The high postage of course!
on 12 June 2011
The battery cover fits really well and the stylus clicks in nicely. At first I was really happy with this product. Then I took a flash photo! It was terrible. It seems that the way the case fits allows light from the flash to bleed across the camera lens resulting in photos that are just a white haze and completely useless. If you never use the camera and flash then no problems. Otherwise don't buy this product. You will be very disappointed.
on 21 November 2013
The battery cover does stay on but is slightly loose. Stylus stays in place ans condition is great. Delivery time was exceptional. My only qualm is the loose fit of the cover which is not the fault of the seller as it was a brand new cover.
on 5 May 2014
Great cover, almost the same as the original one, to sponge pieces inside are missing, but still fit the purpose. From outside perfect. It is the best cover you can get for this price. The seller is really very nice and cooperative.
on 16 December 2012
This battery cover was exactly as described . It works , so thanks very much. Buy it and save money.
on 24 July 2015