4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic T Shirt
Very original and amazing T shirt. Good quality and fast dispatched. This T Shirt it's exactly the same that Freddie Mercury wore during the release of Queen's album Flash Gordon, so that it makes this item a bit more special :)))
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Ruben Gonzalez Gonzalez

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by HC

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic T Shirt, 3 Mar 2010
Ruben Gonzalez Gonzalez (Spain) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 6 Jun 2011
T-shirt is good quality and is like its picture and came quickly. I have bought a flash t-shirt before and its very old, i want to replace it with the same t-shirt and saw this one and thought it was the same so i didnt look to hard. When it arrived it had an extra little mark over the A that i hadn't noticed, the bolt of lighting on the back was much bigger and the sleeves had a red band under a white band so you couldnt see it properly. When i looked at the online picture, it was all there, i just hadnt noticed. If i had i would have looked harder for the original one i bought years ago. Cross with myself but just in case anyone else hadnt noticed and have the same criteria as me i thought i would comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and just like the pictures, 20 Aug 2014
I bought this to wear at my son's superhero party, so not overly concerned about the purity of this reproduction vs. the original from the film (which has been mentioned in other reviews). It looks the same to my kids and is clearly recognisable from the film, so I'm happy. I wasn't expecting the flash of lightening on the back (although it is on the photo) so I was happy to see all the main components there.

What impressed me was the material. It feels thick and good quality, which I was not expecting from a T-shirt of this price.

Regarding the size, if anything it is a little on the large side. I am a Medium for pretty much every top I buy. Given the range of big sizes available here, I was worried that the medium would be too small. However, it's a comfortable fit with a bit of space - not skin-tight like Flash wears in the film. I'm happy that Medium is the right size for me.

Delivery was good. I took the standard delivery option and it arrived within 2 days.

Overall very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb all round!, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: HotScamp Premium Flash Mens White and Red Ringer T-Shirt (Apparel)
I bought this for a friends fancy dress party to go as Flash Gordon. The design is bang on the money and the quality of the t shirt is far better than others I've tried so top drawer really. The only slight negative was that I found the large to be more x large but these guys were absolutely fantastic with the speed in which I received a replacement smaller size. Their communication was superb and I would certainly recommend them to other people, I will be a returning customer for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality T-shirt, 11 Jun 2013
I brought this as a present for my boyfriend who is a very big Queen and Flash Gordon fan so as I was looking for a Flash t-shirt for him I wanted to get a proper design. This is the design I was looking for and the t-shirt is exactly as shown in the product pictures. It is a very quality t-shirt as the stitching is well done and the fabric is soft and comfortable. I liked that there was an accurate sizing guide. The delivery was fast and arrived safely and neatly packaged. Overall I am very pleased with this product and I would buy off these buyers again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bleeding big, 17 April 2013
Good quality cotton so itll last years, but upon a 30degree wash the red undercuff in the sleeves have bled into the white so now it has pink sleeves. Plus order a size smaller than you usually would as the small is actually a medium in size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirt but it shrunk, 1 Sep 2011
C. Loring (Enfield UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent service from HotScamp. The T shirt is great, high quality cotton and print and as it looked on the web. I will definitely use HotScamp again. a few washes on however it shrunk out of all shape and would not consider a good review hence amendment

5.0 out of 5 stars flash t shirt, 15 May 2010
R. Wawrzyn "b-movie-fan" (rochdale) - See all my reviews
Very good quality reto t shirt ,very quick delivery a must for every queen / flash gordon fan .

4.0 out of 5 stars Flash T-shirt, 26 Feb 2010
Mr. C. J. Brooke "Red man" (Shrewsbury England) - See all my reviews
I like t-shirts when they are unique to an individual and that you never see other people where except yourself or another person and stores like this online do just that. This Flash T-shirt is a retro style which also reminds me of freddie mercury when he was singing another one bites the dust with this t-shirt on so for all those queens fans as well as graphic novels fans is what also makes this more unique. Enjoy this e-store hope you find something like I know I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dum dum dum dum., 12 April 2010
Really great t-shirt, good quality and arrived in a matter of days. Colour me very pleased.