on 13 January 2013
I ordered this set of cartidges under the impression that they were genuine HP brand, AS DEPICTED BY THE PACKAGING IN THE PHOTO, but they turned out to be remanufactured 'generic' cartridges with completely different packaging and appearance. The tone quality on the coloured cartridges is v.poor, and my HP 920 printer rejected the large black one completely (because it's not a genuine HP). I have told the seller I think I was mis-sold, they say that I "misbought" because I didn't read the small print - apparently when you buy it it's classified as "used" and so they're in their rights not to sell you genuine HP. The seller, Heddon Ink don't even STOCK genuine HP ink cartridges! I find this extremely misleading and am taking it up with Amazon customer services. The seller asked me to return all the cartridges so they could check if they were faulty - of course they're not, they are just poor quality or my printer can't recognise them - and only then would I get a refund "this once, as you are a first time buyer." I think their attitude is arrogant and I think I've been misold. So beware when ordering these or any other ink cartridges and double check that they are GENUINE branded ones, if that's what you want.
11 comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
Very very disappointing,,,The goods came in different packaging which wasn't too surprising as they were almost new & not new. But my HP printer is now full of ink everywhere & saying some colours are low. I tried to print yesterday & it didn't print all the text
on 21 December 2014
I recently purchased this item and installed it into my printer, all seemed fine and I began printing some colour pages in A4 normal quality. 4 pages printed fine and by the 5th page the colour had run out! Completely unacceptable. I have contacted seller for refund, will update review when I receive a response.
on 22 June 2015
I was disappointed as the Information does not tell you this is only compatible with UK printers. I sent it to someone with exactly the same printer but bought in the USA and it will not accept the identical ink, same serial number and details, just because it is not British. I wasted my money!
on 9 February 2016
When Hp sell you a new printer they supply it with a Hp 62 black and a Hp 62 colour starter cartridge. Well these cartridges only hold 5mls black (200 pages) & 5.5mls colour (165 pages) ink in them which is written in really really small writing on the back of the cartridge boxes. For the proper higher yield cartridges what you really need is the Hp 62XL black which holds 15mls of ink (600 Pages) and for the colour you should be using the Hp 62XL cartridge which holds 14mls of ink (415 Pages). Hp make their money out of selling you a very good printer (Envy 5640 E) but then sell you cartridges that have hardly any ink in them (62 start cartridges). Don't fall into the Hp ink con trap always buy the full size XL versions which only cost a little bit more but have three or four times the amount of ink in them..

UPDATED 15/1/16
What I do now is get a HP British premium compatible 62XL maximum yield 19ml black and 21ml colour twin pack for only £29.99 plus vat with free next day delivery from a company called advantage-online, That's the best deal that I have found on the internet at this moment in time and they work very well in my HP Envy printer. I did try a few other companies selling 62XL compatibles but I found them to be rubbish. Hope this information helps!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2011
Efficient transmission from purchase date to receipt of goods. Arrived earlier than anticipated. The price was most competitive, so I am very happy with the service.
on 20 June 2015
Don't last as long as my refilled cartridges. Must be genuine HP as my printer doesn't keep telling me otherwise.
on 21 March 2014
I purchased this product because I did not want to take a chance with a cheaper refilled product. I am however dissatisfied with the color of my printing as the blue is not working and it is influencing all the other colors. Is there any body I can contact in this regard?

Thanks
Adeld
on 17 October 2013
As the price of printer ink keeps on increasing it seems obvious to me that many people are either looking online for the best deals or just buying a new printer, as many of the new ones actually come with set of printer ink which in my eyes is very stupid. You can get a new printer for the price of new printer ink, there is definitely no logic in that.

Anyway, this did exactly what it said on the tin and works perfectly for me. Great product and competitively priced.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2015
Good item but ink doesn't last long

See one answered question