5.0 out of 5 stars cartridge purchase
Efficient transmission from purchase date to receipt of goods. Arrived earlier than anticipated. The price was most competitive, so I am very happy with the service.
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by Mr. R. D. Dick

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - remanufactured, not genuine HP
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Ms. C. A. Vergano

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - remanufactured, not genuine HP, 13 Jan. 2013
Ms. C. A. Vergano (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
I ordered this set of cartidges under the impression that they were genuine HP brand, AS DEPICTED BY THE PACKAGING IN THE PHOTO, but they turned out to be remanufactured 'generic' cartridges with completely different packaging and appearance. The tone quality on the coloured cartridges is v.poor, and my HP 920 printer rejected the large black one completely (because it's not a genuine HP). I have told the seller I think I was mis-sold, they say that I "misbought" because I didn't read the small print - apparently when you buy it it's classified as "used" and so they're in their rights not to sell you genuine HP. The seller, Heddon Ink don't even STOCK genuine HP ink cartridges! I find this extremely misleading and am taking it up with Amazon customer services. The seller asked me to return all the cartridges so they could check if they were faulty - of course they're not, they are just poor quality or my printer can't recognise them - and only then would I get a refund "this once, as you are a first time buyer." I think their attitude is arrogant and I think I've been misold. So beware when ordering these or any other ink cartridges and double check that they are GENUINE branded ones, if that's what you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it said on packet!, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Very very disappointing,,,The goods came in different packaging which wasn't too surprising as they were almost new & not new. But my HP printer is now full of ink everywhere & saying some colours are low. I tried to print yesterday & it didn't print all the text

5.0 out of 5 stars cartridge purchase, 19 Dec. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing color, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
I purchased this product because I did not want to take a chance with a cheaper refilled product. I am however dissatisfied with the color of my printing as the blue is not working and it is influencing all the other colors. Is there any body I can contact in this regard?

Thanks
Adeld

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
As the price of printer ink keeps on increasing it seems obvious to me that many people are either looking online for the best deals or just buying a new printer, as many of the new ones actually come with set of printer ink which in my eyes is very stupid. You can get a new printer for the price of new printer ink, there is definitely no logic in that.

Anyway, this did exactly what it said on the tin and works perfectly for me. Great product and competitively priced.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a set!!, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
There was a surprise when this "set of 4" was delivered to my door step: the cyan came on day one (yes in a separate box), then the magenta an yellow arrived and after a forth day, finally, the black arrived (which was the one I most needed)!!!

If you advertise a set maybe is it the case you should have a set of 4 in stock and not??! Also can you not send them all a once??

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
One or more of the color cartridges does not work properly so I cannot print properly in color.
Now I have to sent back open cartridges?

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing much to say about printer cartridges..., 24 Jan. 2013
M. O. Leon - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Arrived within the estimated delivery time... but quite a lengthy delivery.
Other than the fact the cartridges are expensive everywhere and do not last long... every 2 sets of cartridges purchased you pay for a brand new printer. Great business for whoever is selling this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Jan. 2013
J. Mynett (Aberbanc,Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
My print finish was getting very poor so changed the cartridges when the printer said they were getting low. This in fact meant empty. The result was clean prints. However, they are very small and last hardly anytime at all - i suppose a problem with the printer design.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, if you accept we're being ripped off for ink cartridges, 11 Sept. 2013
Mr. P. J. Barrie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
I won't use compatibles- friends have done so, and HP made it so awkward with warning messages etc, and there were other problems. Buying them here will result in you being 'less ripped-off' for original cartridges than just about anywhere else.

Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges