5.0 out of 5 stars cartridge purchase
Efficient transmission from purchase date to receipt of goods. Arrived earlier than anticipated. The price was most competitive, so I am very happy with the service.
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Mr. R. D. Dick

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - remanufactured, not genuine HP
Published 19 months ago by Ms. C. A. Vergano

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - remanufactured, not genuine HP, 13 Jan 2013
Ms. C. A. Vergano (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
I ordered this set of cartidges under the impression that they were genuine HP brand, AS DEPICTED BY THE PACKAGING IN THE PHOTO, but they turned out to be remanufactured 'generic' cartridges with completely different packaging and appearance. The tone quality on the coloured cartridges is v.poor, and my HP 920 printer rejected the large black one completely (because it's not a genuine HP). I have told the seller I think I was mis-sold, they say that I "misbought" because I didn't read the small print - apparently when you buy it it's classified as "used" and so they're in their rights not to sell you genuine HP. The seller, Heddon Ink don't even STOCK genuine HP ink cartridges! I find this extremely misleading and am taking it up with Amazon customer services. The seller asked me to return all the cartridges so they could check if they were faulty - of course they're not, they are just poor quality or my printer can't recognise them - and only then would I get a refund "this once, as you are a first time buyer." I think their attitude is arrogant and I think I've been misold. So beware when ordering these or any other ink cartridges and double check that they are GENUINE branded ones, if that's what you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it said on packet!, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Very very disappointing,,,The goods came in different packaging which wasn't too surprising as they were almost new & not new. But my HP printer is now full of ink everywhere & saying some colours are low. I tried to print yesterday & it didn't print all the text

5.0 out of 5 stars cartridge purchase, 19 Dec 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing color, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
I purchased this product because I did not want to take a chance with a cheaper refilled product. I am however dissatisfied with the color of my printing as the blue is not working and it is influencing all the other colors. Is there any body I can contact in this regard?

Thanks
Adeld

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
One or more of the color cartridges does not work properly so I cannot print properly in color.
Now I have to sent back open cartridges?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Value for money genuine HP cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
No adverse comments

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase of HP ink cartridges., 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
My order was speedily dealt with and I am delighted with my ink cartridges, particularly the price! Will definitely shop here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Well happy with this got so much to look at and not to dear so will come back when I need more inks thank you

Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges