on 5 March 2012
I bought this battery for a Pure Evoke Mio radio, with it being around £10 cheaper (at the time) than the Pure-branded battery. From fully-charged I get around 19 hours of battery-life playing FM continuously and exactly the same playing DAB (some reviews have suggested a longer battery-life with FM but personally I haven't found this to be the case, additionally the maximum volume seems to be slightly greater with DAB). The recharge time (from flat to fully-recharged) is about 8 hours. This is a very respectable performance I think & it certainly is very handy to be able go use the Pure Evoke around the house cable-free. Recommended.
on 2 September 2012
For the price this is an excellent battery - half the price of the official one. Very easy to install and after a night on charge I've so far had about 10 hours of DAB radio play on my Pure Evoke Flow, and looks like there's another one to go. There's no noticeable change in the audio quality. It's great being able to walk around the house with this little bad boy and have even taken it down to the park. My only qualm is that the battery doesn't fit snugly inside the Pure Evoke Flow - there's about half a centimetre of space at the top (hence the 4 star rating), which can rattle about when moving. I've just jammed a bit of folded card in there and once the battery cover is on, who's to know? Rigid perfectionists may be put off by this, but hey, an extra £15 or a piece of card? So, all in all, very very happy with this.
on 28 January 2012
The Battery is fully charged over night and lasts for ages until recharge again is required. Easily fitted and allows portability of our DAB radio any where.
on 9 September 2014
Already have a D2 beside my bed which I am very pleased with, so pleased in fact that I wanted a Pure radio for the living room. Now purchased a used 1s which is "as new", but wanted the flexability of a battery. Was going to purchase the Pure version but it cost's as much as I paid for the radio. Have used Cameron Sino batteries before in my phones & never had a problem so decided to purchase this one, which is almost half the price of the Pure original. Arrived very quickly, fitted perfectly in the radio, & was already nearly fully charged. Used the radio this afternoon for approx 3 hrs @ three quarters volume, the battery was then down to 90%. Plugged the radio back into the mains & the battery is now fully recharged. Time will tell how good the battery is but I have every confidence in it. Now purchased the extension speaker.
on 2 November 2015
Don't touch this with a barge pole. The battery lasted 4 months and then started to lose charge. Initially I could run my Pure Evoke 1S down to an indicated 3% of battery power left. 4 months later the radio cuts off at 56% !!! And the suppliers are hiding behind their 3 month returns policy. £18 down the Swannee and no help from Amazon either !!
on 1 March 2012
what can i say about this, its a battery, it fits perfectly, it holds a charge for ages and its brilliant, i would recommend this product 100%, the seller was very quick too. GOOD CUSTOMER SEVICE.
on 20 October 2014
Having had the digital radio for some time now it was about time we made the most of it by purchasing this battery to make it totally portable! My wife is so pleased and the prompt service, good quality and reasonable price from the supplier put the icing on our cake. Brilliant.
on 31 December 2013
Fits perfectly, had charge in it so proved it worked out of the box.
Fully charged means this radio can be taken anywhere and play for 10-20hrs without recharge.
Awesome replacement for original manufactures part at over twice the price of this.
on 13 October 2014
Got this battery for my pure flow radio the recommended one I find find cost to much I am very please with this replacement work find I would recommend this product for any one looking for a replacement for their pure flow radio.
on 22 November 2013
I am not sure whether they as good as the real thing, brand name. It seems to hold on internet radio for 3-5 hours. It may last longer on dab and fm but not tested as not in good reception area. The price seems reasonable.