5.0 out of 5 stars I've never quite seen a toy like it
Please note I actually have a 7 inch Lotso rather than a 15 inch, but since there is no listing for him I'll post my review here.

Published on 4 Aug. 2010 by addicted2amazon

Published 23 months ago by Charlie Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never quite seen a toy like it, 4 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Toy Story 3 LOTSO 15" Non Talking Strawberry Scented Large Plush (Toy)

Lotso is a big bear. He's really fat and squishy. You can feel his beans in his tummy and also some in his legs. There is some stuffing in his arms but a lot in his legs, head and back. His head and back and made from the same cut of material so only his arms, legs and detail is sewn on. I love how the eyes and made from a cotton style material rather than buttons, so he's a lot less likely to lose an eye. I don't know how to describe his pinky purple fur other than soft. His tag doesn't say what type of material it is, but imagine a new fluffy carpet and that's quite close. His greyish paw pads, belly and mouth are of a shorter length of fur. I would say he's really nice to touch and especially for children as it introduces them to different feels. As for the Strawberry scent, he really does smell of Strawberry's. It's like having a teddy bear that's also an air freshener.

I got mine from the Disney Store, and if official and new with tags there should he a blue removable tag in his right ear with the Disney Store logo, Toy Story 3 logo, and Buzz Lightyear. There should also be a removable strawberry tag on his belly. There are also two small tags on his bottom, one with his name "Lotso" and one with washing directions. Please note he is surface washable. Thought I would add this so you know what to look out for on an official product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotso bear, 4 Aug. 2010
So pleased that i could get hold of one as when recently in the states they sold out and it is different to the ones sold in the uk as they don't seem to capture the look of Lotso quite so well and as for the scented strawberry smell-fantastic and still very much there, dispite my son taking him everywhere. Highly recommended to any fan of Toy Story (big or small)and arrived in mint condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate is a strong word as it looked ok, but the awful NOT strawberry smell!, 31 July 2013
I have three daughters who between them already have an assorted collection of different size Lotso Bears. The Disney Store Lotso Bears are clearly not being manufactured by the same company who was producing this bear for Disney a few years ago as quality not as good. Having seen this Lotso Bear online with Amazon I thought I would give it a try. THe bear looked like the "old type" Lotso, however the smell was disgusting.Unsure if it was just the soft toy itself or whether the clear bag it had been sent in was to blame? The bear itself smelt disgusting - hard to say if some sort of food had been contained in the plastic bag prior to toy being shipped in the bag? It could be that it has been stored somewhere where it has become "contaminated" by other food type product stored with it? Have had to return on day I received.You would not want this to be kept in your room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable Lotso, 31 Oct. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Searched for one of these bears for quite sometime but they are hard to come by in the shops. Online searches yielded better results but they are always so expensive. Found this one on Amazon and it was very reasonable considering the quality. He smells of strawberrys which is naturally the most important thing to a child. My 6 year old received it for her birthday and 2 weeks on still has not left Lotso alone claiming it was her best present! very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotso Hugs at last!, 4 Nov. 2011
Lotso has become impossible to find in The Disney Store, so paid a little more for this item, however he is gorgeous and very soft and cuddly and just the right size at about 14'. The giant version that The Disney Store had on offer for £20 (now completely sold out) would have been nice, but not as practical to store - I'm trying to convince myself as I desperately wanted him!! Very happy with my purchase, and swift delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 30 July 2014
Very disappointed the lotso I was expecting was not the one which arrived!!! I has different eyes face and is not as photo described. We already have one of the ones as depicted in the photo so I know what I am talking about! Trade description matter possibly and I still have to give a star rating!!! You don't deserve even that

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smells of strawberries mmmm......, 19 Mar. 2014
I purchased this Lotso Scented bear while in Walt Disney World Florida and even after 4 years and a couple of times through the washing machine he still smells of strawberries to this day, he is a great size bear with a really nice scent and he is also very durable, great for children and also older Disney fans too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Mar. 2015
Excellent bear. Great size, smells lovely, really soft and cuddly. Bought this for my girlfriend and she absolutely adores it. Had it for a few weeks now and the smell still hasn't gone, although I'm sure it will leave eventually. Overall a really good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars toy story lover, 25 Oct. 2012
Very pleased with lotso, my one is an offical disney product. He smells of strawberries and is so huggable. I bought it for my daughters christmas pressent, I can't wait to give it to her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Am lovin my lotso teddy, 5 Dec. 2012
Bought this as a xmas present it is lovely soft and cuddly. smells good too. definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a lovely cuddly teddybear,with added lovely smell.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›