5.0 out of 5 stars I've never quite seen a toy like it
Please note I actually have a 7 inch Lotso rather than a 15 inch, but since there is no listing for him I'll post my review here.

Published on 4 Aug 2010 by addicted2amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Very disappointed the lotso I was expecting was not the one which arrived!!! I has different eyes face and is not as photo described. We already have one of the ones as depicted in the photo so I know what I am talking about! Trade description matter possibly and I still have to give a star rating!!! You don't deserve even that
Published 1 day ago by matthew goad

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never quite seen a toy like it, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: Toy Story 3 LOTSO 15" Non Talking Strawberry Scented Large Plush (Toy)

Lotso is a big bear. He's really fat and squishy. You can feel his beans in his tummy and also some in his legs. There is some stuffing in his arms but a lot in his legs, head and back. His head and back and made from the same cut of material so only his arms, legs and detail is sewn on. I love how the eyes and made from a cotton style material rather than buttons, so he's a lot less likely to lose an eye. I don't know how to describe his pinky purple fur other than soft. His tag doesn't say what type of material it is, but imagine a new fluffy carpet and that's quite close. His greyish paw pads, belly and mouth are of a shorter length of fur. I would say he's really nice to touch and especially for children as it introduces them to different feels. As for the Strawberry scent, he really does smell of Strawberry's. It's like having a teddy bear that's also an air freshener.

I got mine from the Disney Store, and if official and new with tags there should he a blue removable tag in his right ear with the Disney Store logo, Toy Story 3 logo, and Buzz Lightyear. There should also be a removable strawberry tag on his belly. There are also two small tags on his bottom, one with his name "Lotso" and one with washing directions. Please note he is surface washable. Thought I would add this so you know what to look out for on an official product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotso bear, 4 Aug 2010
So pleased that i could get hold of one as when recently in the states they sold out and it is different to the ones sold in the uk as they don't seem to capture the look of Lotso quite so well and as for the scented strawberry smell-fantastic and still very much there, dispite my son taking him everywhere. Highly recommended to any fan of Toy Story (big or small)and arrived in mint condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 30 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smells of strawberries mmmm......, 19 Mar 2014
I purchased this Lotso Scented bear while in Walt Disney World Florida and even after 4 years and a couple of times through the washing machine he still smells of strawberries to this day, he is a great size bear with a really nice scent and he is also very durable, great for children and also older Disney fans too.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Nov 2013
D. english "dce" (wales) - See all my reviews
my son was delighted with his Lotso, and yes his belly still smells of strawberries. A lovely big teddy that gets to go everywhere with us,

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 15 Sep 2013
GOOD. THE SAME WITH THE ONE I SAW IN THE DISNEY SHOP. I LOVE IT VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate is a strong word as it looked ok, but the awful NOT strawberry smell!, 31 July 2013
I have three daughters who between them already have an assorted collection of different size Lotso Bears. The Disney Store Lotso Bears are clearly not being manufactured by the same company who was producing this bear for Disney a few years ago as quality not as good. Having seen this Lotso Bear online with Amazon I thought I would give it a try. THe bear looked like the "old type" Lotso, however the smell was disgusting.Unsure if it was just the soft toy itself or whether the clear bag it had been sent in was to blame? The bear itself smelt disgusting - hard to say if some sort of food had been contained in the plastic bag prior to toy being shipped in the bag? It could be that it has been stored somewhere where it has become "contaminated" by other food type product stored with it? Have had to return on day I received.You would not want this to be kept in your room!

5.0 out of 5 stars toy story lotso, 16 Jun 2013
This toy was in perfect condition my daughter loved it it smelt like strawberries and i would so buy it again

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 19 May 2013
not official and the stawberry smell dosent last. spend the extra and get the official one. its not that big either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 16 May 2013
Love love love. I ordered this in October 2012, my daughter still cuddles up to it now (May 2013) & the strawberry smell is still there believe it or not.