Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 28 December 2010
Ordered two of these cables just before Xmas and wasn't really expecting them to arrive very quickly due to the time of year, but surprisingly they were delivered in a matter of days so was pleased straight away.
The cables themselves are of excellent quality with professional looking connectors which when inserted fit snuggly and feel very solid. The cable is overwound with a type of braid, not the cheap plastic of some others.
I bought one of these for my Sky+HD box and the other for my recently purchased PS3. Have not set the PS3 up yet but have fitted the one to the Sky box. Another of the reviews says it improved the picture quality to his HD box, and although I haven't noticed this greatly (maybe I had a good lead in already) it doesn't distract from the fact that as the latest version of an HDMI lead these are great value at the price and excellent quality. I would recommend both the product and the merchant to anyone anytime as I was really pleased with my purchase.
on 29 December 2010
I ordered 2 of these 3 days before xmas with snow covering the country. I was very surprised to see them turn up the next day!!
They look and feel quality and perform perfectly, but then so do the cheap ones sold by amazon.
Main reason for buying these over the cheap ones was their reasonable price and claimed 1.4 transfer rates required if I go 3D in the future.

on 22 April 2011
I bought a bunch of these HDMI cables, I was having an issue with my HDMI equipment after a quick call to HDCentral they informed me how to resolve the issue. (As promised leaving review for all cables i bought of them.)

The cables are HDMI 1.4 spec, fully gold plated and nylon braided. I can tell you after replacing with the bog standard HDMI cable i could see more colour gamut.
on 22 February 2012
Impressed with the quality of this cable and a very good price compared to others on the market. Was going to go for the 1m version but realised that the 1.5m one was actually a few pence cheaper! Glad I went for the extra length as it's a more comfortable fit with the TV set up that I've got.
Just invested in a top of the range digital recorder with Blu Ray and 3D, so didn't want to sacrifice picture quality with an inferior cable. Would thoroughly recommend this version.
on 4 June 2012
I think the price for this was a bit high when i bought it (@12 pounds) but I must say its excellent quality and feels durable. I would recommend this cable as its high quality and feels like it will last as long as HDMI cables will be used.

Giving 4 stars due to the price amazon sold it a month ago.
on 22 December 2010
Absolutely stunning cable, I have purchased two of them but soon I will replace all of my setup with this make. I don't know if there is price mistake but I have seen them on other websites for £30.00 and in shops for over £70.00. The making of the cable is flawless, and I like the back part of the cable as it allows me to twist and turn according to the setup vertical or horizontal.
on 14 March 2013
I always wondered what the shouting was about when it came down t HDMI cables but now I know why. After using my PS3 with the supplied connectors I decided to give one a go. All I can say is WOW, the difference was amazing & from now on anything I use is set up with one of these. Definitely recommend this product.
on 3 February 2013
I received the items ordered straight awa, the hdmi cable is excellent great quality for a low price I would recommend to anyone
on 28 May 2013
i go through these like no ones business, switching from laptop and xbox takes its toll after a while. if im honest i would have paid quite alot more for this product, as judging by the looks of it, i dont think im going to have to by a new one anytime soon. amazing value and a brilliant product.
on 9 July 2012
This is the second of these cables that I have purchased, although the only 1.5m one, they are excellent, the construction is quality and that picture quality that is received due to this is amazing. For the cost of these cables I can recommend getting one as an upgrade to a standard HDMI

See one answered question