5.0 out of 5 stars EyeCatchClothing
Published on 10 Jun 2010 by Mrs. C. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the jeans I wanted
I want to send these jeans back, they are not what I expected... they are much to young for n]me I thought I was buying Levies!
KathleenEyeCatchClothing - Angel Duty Free Womens Dark Blue Jeans
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by Kathleen

5.0 out of 5 stars EyeCatchClothing, 10 Jun 2010
Mrs. C. Smith (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
The pants arrived well within the time specified. Got to say they are absolutely lovely. I love wearing them they really show off your figure and are so comfy. The quality is excellent. Would recommend the seller 100%. They are the best fitting jeans in my wardrobe. I am buying another pair just in case they stop this item. I could go on for ever but if you buy a pair you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pants, 15 April 2010
P. J. Nonfjall (Denmark) - See all my reviews
These pants look very good on my spouse; they show her curves very well, so we have to acquire many more of these eye-catching pants.
The quality of the fabric is also very good.
If pants like this were bought in Denmark they would cost 141 pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 25 Oct 2011
Really pleased with these Jeans which arrived today, jeans look great on and the design on the back is great and the buttons and zip are silver which is really nice, bootleg cut and 32 leg so slightly long for me, but no problem as i am great with the sewing machine. really glad i finally ordered them but i am normally a 12 but decided to go for a 14 incase they came up small which they did and the 14 fit like a 12. very pleased....

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jeans, 2 July 2012
I love these jeans they look great they feel great and the style is the best the only problem was the zip kept on falling down after a couple of months which got annoying after a while and one of the buttons fell off at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars EyeCatching, 10 April 2012
I love these jeans so much i am ordering another pair, great fit and i feel sexy i them top rating Thanks again

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, 12 Jan 2012
Wow! Fantastic jeans! Worth every penny.... And cheap at the price! They fitted really well 32 inch leg so long enough for me as I am quite tall. They are certainly eyecathing jeans.... I love them! And they arrived really quickly.... A day after despatch........ What more could anyone ask for...... Deffo 5 star in every way '

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the jeans I wanted, 20 Jan 2012