on 9 September 2013
Simple to use to create a continuous border as well as for individual snowflakes. Gives a sharp cut on sugar paper as well as thin card, so probably does a range of papers well. Excellent value.
on 25 October 2013
Easy to punch......a real bargain........card or paper, it goes through it like butter. Martha Stewart punches really are the best!
on 27 October 2013
Easy to use. Smooth working mechanism. Produces a clear sharp edge when cutting. I would buy again in another pattern.
on 1 February 2014
I love these Martha Stewart punches, they give beautiful results to all craft projects, my only issue is the price of them but its like anything in life I guess... you get what you pay for and these really are good.
on 27 September 2013
Have a number of these punches which are all first class. Item arrived well packed and well within delivery dates. Will use for Xmas cards and scrapbooking. Will happily use this seller again.
on 31 January 2015
The punch arrived earlier than expected, was packed vey well and performance better than expected. Haven't made much use of it at present but looks very robust and expect it to perform well over a long period of time. This is the first Martha Stewart punch I have purchased and although a little more expensive it is obviously better quality than those I already have.
on 13 September 2013
What a useful craft tool . I have used it with Mirri card to make the beautifulist of snowflakes another winner from Martha
on 12 April 2013
This is a great punch! it is solid and durable. It makes a decent sized flake and will last forever (I hope)
on 8 July 2015
I loved the pattern on this punch, unfortunately it had some sort of problem. the paper/ card, used to get stock in the punch. In fact, I even could not get the wax paper used to lubricate it out and had to send it back with the paper inside. What a shame. I would buy another one if I could be sure this problem would not happen again.
on 19 May 2015
Beautiful snowflakes. the punch it self is a little heavy. I find that I get the best and most paper/carton efficient cuttings by holding it in my hand upside down so that I can see how I place the punch area on the material. the weight makes my wrist tired if you are cutting a lot of snowflakes.