Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 14 April 2014
This is a brilliant book that gives you an insight into the lives of Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly. It's humorous, inspiring and I did not stop laughing all the way through. The only bit that confused me was that Dec took lead through book when I expected it to be Ant. But I highly recommend it to any Ant and Dec fans or to anyone who has an interest in how two young boys from Newcastle went through being actors, pop stars to presenters, and what goes on behind their cheeky grins!
on 1 July 2011
There are some good and lengthy reviews already written about this book and can only add - couldn't agree more.

I loved this book from start to finish. The trick of having the text swap (using bold) from one to the other makes their story telling sound just like they speak. They seem such a lovely couple and, like the great Morecambe and Wise before them, you can't imagine them going solo. 2 big kids who just seem to live footie, beer and having a giggle.

More, please....
on 4 December 2010
OMG! I absolutely loved this book and many people are complaining about the italics, but I didn`t find that a problem at all. It was a great book that is well written and at times it felt like I could hear them speaking the words in my head.I found it really funny and it`s a lighthearted read. I got it for Christmas and it was well worth the money and the wait. If you love Ant and Dec you will absolutely adore this book. It was one of the best Christmas presents I have ever had.
on 28 June 2013
Not the most exciting read, a bit repetitive, considering they were both writing it together. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend
on 20 June 2014
Took along time to get into. Not a read that keeps you interested. Too long was spent on their early years. Disappointed.
I don't normally read autobios, but as someone who has grown up alongside Ant and Dec I was fascinated to see what they'd gone through to become the kings of TV. I really enjoyed the writing style, switching between each of them to tell their stories in a funny, friendly, and very frank manner. They come across as a great couple of guys and they've lived really interesting lives, if you like them on TV you'll really enjoy the book.
on 14 July 2013
Read on holiday. By half way through my parents asked what I was reading and my husband got cross and my constant giggle outbursts and threatened to throw my kindle in the pool.
Fab book all about the boys from day one till about 2009??? Such funny stories and bantering. It's like you're one of the gang down the pub. Makes you appreciate the huge success they have had as both teenagers and grownups. A brilliant read.
on 30 April 2014
Really heart warming read, these two chaps can do no wrong, ordinary, down to earth lads who have gone from strength to strength and by their own admission cannot believe their luck, however, these two are talented and have the charisma and star quality for them to achieve the level of fame they have achieved, from humble and ordinary beginnings to living the high life, enjoyable read with laugh out loud moments
on 20 June 2013
Being a Geordie I loved reading and recognising the places in the North East,I love these 2 lads they're so grounded and natural and have never forgot their humble beginnings,well done lads keep up the good work,there are some laugh aloud moments so sitting alone in the garden reading and laughing out loud with your neighbours just over the fence a bit embarrassing especially the Prince Charles story......
on 17 January 2015
Not usually an autobiography reader I saw this book and being a geordie thought I would like to see how the lads got to be the nations favourite pair.It had me gripped from the start giving me many a good laugh at times actually having me belly laughing and tears running down my face.The friendship that they have shining through on every page.A delightful book to cheer up the dark winters night.