on 19 December 2014
quite readable, lots of name-dropping, quite scary to realise I know most of these old names (young fold may not) not a difficult or taxing story, and a very useful book for inducing drowsiness at bedtime
on 14 July 2015
it was ok as Autobiographies go funny in a few places he never slagged anybody off he would just say no words suitable for this person and carry on with story. never new how much work he did for UNCEF
on 6 April 2015
A very enjoyable journey and read from first to last page. It was not as I had envisaged, but nevertheless enjoyable. It appeared to be very honest account with many personal stories along the way!
on 2 November 2014
Whether you like James Bond or not, this book was interesting, funny and very honest. Roger Moore is quite a character and is now doing what he enjoys most, helping others (especially children)
on 29 September 2013
I read this on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's light, warm and funny with anecdotal stories of his amazingly privileged life. He has had a blast and that comes through in every chapter.
on 6 February 2009
I was given this book as a Christmas present from my Amazon Wish List and I haven't regretted it. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I found the narrative style a bit clipped and stilted at times, which spoiled the natural flow of words. Other than that I found it hard to put down and it cost me a lot of lost sleep as I read it in bed into the small hours every night. There are many other reviews here that echo my sentiments entirely. A lovely, warm, sentimental and funny book. Highly recommended!
on 24 April 2016
Found the chapters relating his childhood and early adulthood held my attention. However, did not enjoy the rest. Trite, shallow and self adoring. Did enjoy Noel Cowards blindly dog joke.
on 20 November 2014
As Roger Moore was my favourite Bond until Daniel Craig took over the role I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the book finding the many facets of Roger to be both interesting and amusing
on 19 September 2013
A class act - book lived up to my expectations from seeing Roger interviewed on various occasions.
One of my favourite books in recent years and I have it marked to be read again.
on 23 November 2014
A very easy read. One quickly concludes tat this is a book witten by a kindly, humorous chap with keen sense of humour. Indeed there are many laugh out loud moments to be enjoyed.