Format: Audio CD|Change

My wife and I discovered this album in a charity shop in Woking of all places.

It is such a beautiful, sweet, peaceful album. We had never come across this talented group until now, but it seems that they have cracked Ireland, the States and most of Europe...but not the UK.

If you like Celtic music, this album has everything to recommend it - beautiful voices, lovely musicianship and a great atmosphere.

We are now going to explore their back catalogue.
on 30 November 2012
not really a review - this cd was needed for the funeral of a loved one and provided exactly what was needed. It is a beautiful, haunting album.
on 8 September 2014
Songs and quality of singing fantastic as expected.
I am, however, somewhat disappointed as, although the title and front cover of the CD is very similar in picture and layout to the DVD, I assumed that it would be a CD version of the songs from the Powerscourt House and Gardens show. This is not the case as many of the songs from the show and DVD are not included. With such similarities to the DVD, which I have also purchased, I didn't think to check the songs on the CD.
on 1 January 2013
I once watched the Celtic Woman here in Australia on TV and liked it so I bought the CD so I can listen to it and enjoy it very much
on 1 May 2014
Saw these ladies on sky arts and found their CDs on amazon. This is the 2nd album I have purchased as they are brilliant. Excellent quality CD. Quick shipping I would highly recommend seller
on 13 April 2016
Good track list. The music is fully orchestrated but I can't help feeling that the arrangements are on the "easy" side of things. I'm trying to say that the arrangments use predicable chord structures with no suprises. Some may not be worried by this if "orchestral Status Quo does Celtic" is your bag but if you're after more dynamics, embellishments and musical innovation, you won't get it here. Don't get me wrong, vocal and instrumental performances are great.
on 7 March 2014
I really enjoy listening to this disc--the songs are beautiful. I play this cd almost once a day--the voices are wonderful.
on 3 July 2014
Wonderfull it hit the right spot I and my husband loved it
on 27 June 2014
Even though the singers change and I miss their individuality, they are still great. This dvd was produced a few years back and although it has some of the same numbers as previous dvd's the arrangments are slightly different.
These laidies can do no wrong as far as I am concerned love each & every one of them incliding their backing roup & quire
just fabulas will buy each & every record produed by these girls beatifull just beatifull