5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described
Postage was very fast and packaging was great. My son has been wearing the jumper now for a couple of months and it is still as good as new. The jumper also feels like high quality.
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Christopher Michael Tarmey

3.0 out of 5 stars very expensive
Because of limited stockist, the price has to be paid. The quaulity of the garment just average and does not warrant the price.
Published 5 months ago by julie eade

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 1 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 9 Feb 2011
Mrs. Z. Taylor (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Rapid delivery from Walkalotonline (it took only 1 day!!). Item nicely wrapped and packed. Very happy with the product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beavers jumper, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
The jumper arrived only 2 days after ordering it which was great! It's on the big size, I bought size 30" for my daughter who's turning 8 soon and it's large on her. Apart from that its a great product and excellent service/delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & fantastic service, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Ordered this around lunchtime & it arrived the next day...unbelievable. Quality product & sizing perfect for my tall (130cm) & skinny 6yr old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good - but why not considering buying from your local Scout Shop?, 10 Nov 2013
Roy (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Like other uniform products sold by/though the Scout Association the Beaver sweatshirt is good value, well made and fit for purpose. May I suggest however that the same product can be purchased at the same price directly from a local Scout Shop (check Google for your nearest). The advantage of doing this is that any profits from sales then go directly to the local Scout Association for use in their scouting community.
I declare I am totally biased in this matter being myself the volunteer Manager of a Scout Shop in Surrey!
I think highly of Amazon and its services - and use them regularly - but hope that in this particular case the opportunity for a sale plus the small profit to be made can be better passed to a more deserving Scouting cause.
Thank you Amazon if you are kind enough to allow this to be printed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sizing for 6/7 year old starting beavers, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Great fit for 6-7 size -I'd bought the larger size 26 and it was far too big but that will do for next year ...

5.0 out of 5 stars beaver sweatshirt., 5 Aug 2013
lisa (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
my daughter loves this.really good quality. i have washed it loads and it holds it look. its also thick which will be great for winter times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
This is a fab product and half the price in some shops. A long as you are sure about the size you are on a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
The sweatshirt arrived before expected delivery, so I was pleased with that. It's an official scout shop item so the quality of it is as expected, so no worries there. My son is a tall 7 year old so I tend to buy the next year up for him in clothes (currently 8-9 year old). If it was a school jumper I was ordering I would order a size 32 for him, but as other customers had said previously the sweatshirt is large fitting so I was unsure whether to go for a 28 or 30. I went for the 30 and whilst it is currently a bit big on him it's not overly big, I'd easily get a good 18 months wear out of it so I'm happy with the size I chose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Good quality product which arrived very promptly. I deliberately bought one size larger as I want it to last for the duration of time with Beavers. I would recommend only buying your child's current size as they seem to have already taken this into account! It's big but it will last!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›