5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described
Postage was very fast and packaging was great. My son has been wearing the jumper now for a couple of months and it is still as good as new. The jumper also feels like high quality.
Published on 1 Oct. 2010 by Christopher Michael Tarmey

3.0 out of 5 stars But a size smaller
Published 1 month ago by Vix

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good - but why not considering buying from your local Scout Shop?, 10 Nov. 2013
Roy (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Like other uniform products sold by/though the Scout Association the Beaver sweatshirt is good value, well made and fit for purpose. May I suggest however that the same product can be purchased at the same price directly from a local Scout Shop (check Google for your nearest). The advantage of doing this is that any profits from sales then go directly to the local Scout Association for use in their scouting community.
I declare I am totally biased in this matter being myself the volunteer Manager of a Scout Shop in Surrey!
I think highly of Amazon and its services - and use them regularly - but hope that in this particular case the opportunity for a sale plus the small profit to be made can be better passed to a more deserving Scouting cause.
Thank you Amazon if you are kind enough to allow this to be printed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 9 Feb. 2011
Mrs. Z. Taylor (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Rapid delivery from Walkalotonline (it took only 1 day!!). Item nicely wrapped and packed. Very happy with the product and service.

3.0 out of 5 stars But a size smaller, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Huge!! I bought the same size as my sons school uniform, he's nearly 6 and is one of the bigger boys. It is huge! Managed to get a size 26 from another supplier as short on time but the 26 still has plenty of growing !! Can't comment on wash durability but quality on first look seems pretty good, lovely vibrant colour. The dispatch & delivery was 5 star, through amazon logistics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly quick delivery, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
Amazingly quick delivery! Ordered in the evening and had arrived by the afternoon of the next day! Very pleased with the product itself, it's good quality and will last. Bought the size 26 for average size 5 year old and while its a bit big at the moment, it will last her until she leaves beavers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
I bought a 28" which I equate to being a 7-8 and while it's big on my 6-yr old who has just started Beavers, it is supposed to last him 2 years so I'm not too bothered...I don't want to be stitching and un-stitching his badges after all! Wears well and washes well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I did ponder the sizing when ordering and am pleased with my choice, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
This was delivered quickly and my son loves it. I did ponder the sizing when ordering and am pleased with my choice. The jumpers are quite wide and short compared to other jumpers. I bought a 30 for my incredibly tall 7 year old (144cm, usually wears age 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it especially the bit of purple on it and the badge, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
fast shipping and washed well, a little big on my just 6 year old - who is the height on most 8 year olds but slight build. Hopefully it will last her all the time she is in beavers so I haven't got to take the badges off and resew them onto a bigger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Beaver Sweatshirt (Apparel)
I ordered this sweatshirt for my 7 yr old son (size 28) and it came quite quickly. It is of great quality and is nice and warm. My son loves it. Could not wait for me to sew on his badges. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast and Excellent Quality, 24 Feb. 2015
Excellent quality!
SUPER FAST Delivery. I ordered 7pm at night and came the next day!
Ordered a 28" for a 6 year old with plenty of growing room.
Very pleased!