5.0 out of 5 stars great buy
Published on 23 Aug 2010 by natasa

3.0 out of 5 stars depends on lifestyle and car or no car
Published 22 months ago by true

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 23 Aug 2010
This review is from: Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Wave Changing Bag with Dot (Baby Product)
I had a bag before (Bugaboo) that I was very dissapointed about and I have practicaly never used it, so I was very careful when buying new one. I noticed Skip hop because of straps (to attach to stroller) which seemed very practical and then I could not decided abot the model. Finally I chose Duo Deluxe and it is everything a wanted from diaper bag. Practical straps, enough compartments, big enough yet not too big, separate pockets for documents, cool desing. It is true that there is no zipper on the top of the bag- which was my only concern about this bag, but till now I have never missed it. Great value for money !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
Would recommend lovely bag well made vibrant colors

3.0 out of 5 stars depends on lifestyle and car or no car, 6 Sep 2012
i got this bag four years ago after my boots baby bag got broken. so when buying i already new what i was looking for and yet i was very dissapointed, as i found it much heavier to what i was used to. It is made from very sturdy material, so it is NOT lightweight , esspecially when packed. As i lived in London i did not think the phone pocket was safe, so never used it and was dissapointed that bottle place was NOT thermo material. Those there lots of pockets i could not find right use for busy city life. in the end i just got another bag from boots.

now i have another baby and i started using this bag again. This time round i have a car and live in a country town. So weight is much less important, plus i tend to pack less as have spares in a car. This time round my daughter prefers room temperature drink, so that is not an issue, also phone pocket is proving to be VERY useful. love the document sleeve as i can put a book for her or my documents of the day, easy access..

i travel a lot, and NEVER chose this bag for a plane trip due to the weight. but looks gorgeous and i love the fact that there is no Logo anywhere and IT DOESNT look like a baby bag.
Magnets very strong and useful.
Zips are very good quality.
Material is great, have no stains even after four years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 6 Jan 2011
I got this as a Christmas present for my sister. She is a mum in her 20's who likes to look good but needs things to be organised. This was perfect for her. She was utterly pleased with how it looks and functions and how it is not too bulky!