on 12 August 2014
Fab, solid poles, much thicker diameter than photo seems, red poles are thickness of can of coke, you will need quick set concrete for base of poles then back fill with concrete and stone mix, excellent piece of kit for my budding gymnast, says age to suit up to 14yrs but I'm pretty sure these are solid enough to take much more weight, I will remove bar in winter and cover poles just to protect from snow but they do seem very robust and will last for years.
on 15 May 2015
Excellent bars and both my children love acting like the little monkeys they are on them. They do require a little DIY (dig holes, put posts in, fill with concrete, ensure they are vertical) to erect in your garden but just follow the instructions or get someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you.
on 29 August 2015
Really enjoying this bar. We did not cement it into the ground as we made metal stands so it could be moved around.
on 5 November 2014
Very good item bit difficult deciding where to position it as does need securing, came up with using parasol bases as they are made of concrete and very secure so can be moved to any position in the garden, would recommend
on 16 May 2014
It's fantastic poles are much bigger than they appear in the pic. My son loves it he can now practice his gymnastics at home and build up his strength.
on 11 December 2014
Bought for my gymnastics mad daughter, fixed in garden. She loves it!
on 5 August 2014
This is great and my girl loves it thanks so much!!
on 19 July 2015
My daughter loves this. Very sturdy, easily adjustable although it did take a while to cement into the ground. Now the neighbours' kids all want one!
on 10 June 2015
Really great product for my 8 year old, got to be secured in place with cement but very pleased with it would recommend
on 27 October 2014
My daughter loves this, her upper body strength for gymnastics has come on so much after having this fitted in the garden. My daughter was slightly disappointed after the equipment was fitted as the amount that goes into the ground is quite a lot so the highest bar is not as high as my daughter would have liked, but we obviously wanted to follow the safety instructions so this couldn't be helped.