4.0 out of 5 stars Santa got this one right!
Santa brought this to my two year old for Christmas. It's a brilliant bike and she can't stop going on it. At first she was terribly concerned that Santa forgot the pedals but now she loves it. I would remind Santa, however, to bring a helmet to the next little girl. It's a must and I'm surprised he forgot it!
Published 8 months ago by D. Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Well built but comes with design flaw
Purchased this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter as all her friends had a balance bike in one form or another (mainly wooden).

Pros:
Easy to assemble, solid rubber tyres, rear brake, should last a while due to adjustable saddle height.

Cons:
Published 20 days ago by Mr. Peter James Le Page

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Santa got this one right!, 27 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Balance bike review, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
I can't give a five star rating mainly because my granddaughter is a bit too small for it, although she is a tall 2 year old and hasn't used it yet, so maybe the age range is a bit misleading. But it was very simple to put together and the whole transaction was very straight forward. Having it delivered to my workplace took any stress out of having to wait around at home for the delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well built but comes with design flaw, 30 Sep 2014

Pros:

Cons:
Bolt that holds saddle cannot be tightened enough which means saddle can move left to right relatively easily, saddle height is very high (means my daughter wasn't able to use it properly for quite a while as she couldn't touch the floor when sat on the saddle - she is medium height).

All in all a lovely balance bike and certainly better made than many we had looked at (particularly for this sort of money).

I am unsure if I would buy this again because of the design floor with the saddle which I have mentioned - it isn't TOO bad but an adult could easily move this left to right and if/when the child falls over on it, the seat does move and I fear in time it would become quite loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wee bike!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
Great wee bike for my 3 yr old daughter. Great size and lightweight. Only negative was a bolt was missing but we manged to get one out off B&Q to replace it. Was easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bike, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
Very happy with this balance bike. It is a great size and despite my daughter being reluctant to get on at the start, she was soon able to deveolp her confidence and is happily riding away. Lovely colour and great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee bike, 11 July 2014
Mrs. Kirsty L. Clelland (Kilmarnock, Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
Great wee bike, bought for my little girls 2nd birthday. Her legs are just a tad short for it. It's really light weight and really easy to put together. Looking forward seeing her flying about on it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starte r, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
too long ago to remember! Proved a bit bulky to start with, but was well used and recipient was riding 2 wheeler by the age of 3+

5.0 out of 5 stars review for balance bike, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
This is the best present ive ever bought my daughter, she goes on it every day and loves it.Its given her great balance and confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
This balance bike totally exceeded my expectations and my 3 year old loves it more than any other toy or gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little bike!, 6 Feb 2013
K. gower (UK/Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink) (Toy)
We haven't had much chance to use this since we purchased it as the weather hasn't been great but I'm pleased with the quality. Easy to assemble lovely girly pink, seems robust enough to survive a toddler!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kettler Speedy Balance Bike (Pink)