4.0 out of 5 stars present
made some nice items , will use again next time , grand daughter loved it, made lots of things ,will use again
Published 21 months ago by peter

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor. Zero stars.
This is extremely poor value for money. The main selling point of it looking like Mister Makers doodle drawers is a let down - you are provided with some very small, badly printed (very murky and faint) stickers to decorate the cardboard box.

Published on 27 Jan 2011 by debbie8355

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor. Zero stars., 27 Jan 2011
debbie8355 (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)

The contents vary from the rather nice looking photo on the Amazon page. I received in my box - a packet rub on grey motifs which say things like 'Happy Anniversary' and 'On Your Christening Day'. Not very appropriate for preschoolers. 10 pieces of A4 very poor quality coloured paper folded badly in half to make them fit in the box. The box itself is not much bigger than half A4 size. 4 very poor quality black and white colouring in jungle scenes. A very small packet of very small pom poms. A small 10g very poor quality glue stick. A pack of 10 sheets of tissue paper.
2 tiny rectangles of foam (yellow and brown).A pack of 10 of the cheapest looking imaginable 'fibre pens' aka felt tips. 12 of the thinest looking pipe cleaners I've ever seen in my life. 5 plain wood large lollipop sticks and 5 plain small lollipop sticks. A packet of silver glitter. A packet of number alphabet confetti.

It's so awful I can't quite put it into words but please don't buy it. It's beyond terrible.

I forgot to mention there are 2 photocopied wonky instructions on A4 paper for a template to make stuff. Imagine letting your preschooler loose on your photocopier -you'd probably get a better, less wonky version.

I also forgot to mention the outer packaging says 1500+ pieces included. I seriously think they were counting the flakes of glitter individually!

1.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
I was let down by this purchase, the picture is very much misleading! Gives the impression you are going to receive an array of products in a sufficiently sized box, however when it arrived the box was TINY and there were not nearly as many products inside as I expected. POOR VALUE FOR MONEY!

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitter everywhere, 6 July 2010
Kimberly J Percy (Wandsworth, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
My 4 year old daughter loves Mister Maker so I thought this would be a great gift, however it's been a bit of a disappointment. There is nothing special in this box and when we got it, the entire contents was in one plastic bag - all of it covered in glitter. I was very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, don't waste your money!, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
I wish I'd thought to read the reviews before buying! The box is tiny, the picture is very misleading. It doesn't even come decorated, you have to do that yourself. And the worst part is the box is made from cardboard and the draw is wedged in, so my son ripped it trying to take the draw out! Very disappointed in this badly made toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really as shown, 4 Jan 2011
E. Coulter - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
I bought this for my 3yo daughter who loves craft and Mr Maker. I expected it to be poor value compared to buying the contents separately at a craft shop, so wasn't disappointed by that. I was v disappointed though to find that the box contains far fewer things than illustrated- we didn't get half the things shown (large pompoms, tissue paper etc) which means we can't make most of the things shown in the instruction leaflet. Made the whole set a bit pointless. I would return it under normal circs but think doing so would upset my daughter so shall just buy the extra things we need separately. Annoying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 8 Jan 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
This item is poor value for money. The photograph did not give the true size of the package. I was extremely disappointed when the item arrived. If it hadn't been requested as a present, I would've definitely returned this item. Definitely overpriced!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
I was going to buy this for my son as a gift, but his godmother did instead. The whole product is of a very poor quality. You need to decorate the box yourself, which is fine, but the 1 sticker for the box is way to big and you need to cut it to size and cut a hole so you can open it with the drawer. The other sticker is so small, it is a tiny square on the top of the box, there are no more stickers despite the advert showing pictures on all sides of the box.

When the box was opened many of the craft bits were all lose and were all floating around the box, I had to get small sandwich bags and separate everything. There were also no instructions in our box like described on the amazon page. It's fine using your imagination , but it's false advertising and not always easy to just make something.

It really looks as if this box had been opened by someone else , used and returned, but reading other reports , I think that this is just how it's meant to be.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 23 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
very pleased with this, lots of fun to be had and all contained in a handy box, reasonable priced too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Craft Kit, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit (Toy)
Bought this as a Christmas present for my great nephew who I know likes 'making things'. Neatly packaged for keeping together once opened and contained average contents available in most craft kits.

Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit