on 11 June 2012
After 10 months we still use this, it came in very handy and is versatile. Used to top and tail and when baby moved to big tub started using it to clean up nuber 2's. It is nice and deep, not to big or to small and the middle bit comes in very handy as you can place stuff there, such as a cloth or cotton wool. A must have especially for new borns.
on 7 November 2011
I hadn't planned on getting one of these initially as I thought it was a bit of a waste of money and surely any old bowl/basin will do. Seeing as it was cheap though I decided to get one and I have to say it has come in extremely handy. Having two sections saves having to refill the bowl and it's small and lightweight - ideal to grab and fill quickly when baby has a little accident that requires a bit more than baby wipes!
on 5 February 2014
I purchased 2. One for my daughter & one for me when she & the baby come visiting. It's so useful & enables me to have everything at hand (creams,Talc, wipes etc) when changing my grand daughter.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 May 2016
The picture in the listing makes this look like a stone colour. It is definitely white.

The wife says it is by far better than using the bowls we originally resorted to when our kids were young. Less chance of tipping and the option of everything being together in one handy unit.

Not the lightest when both ends are filled with water, but just about manageable with one hand.
The centre recesses are 5.5cm deep and the water wells 11cm deep. Overall dimensions are 40cm long, 25.5cm wide at widest point and 11.5cm tall.
on 11 May 2013
Bought this as a present for my son who advises me that the bowl is a good quality item. The inclusion of a soap tray and face cloth "well" makes shows the designer put a bit of thought into making life easier for the parent.
on 21 August 2014
Great top and tail bowl. Good quality and a good size. Thus is second one we have bought and must admit we use ours for organising all our nappy changing stuff - one for upstairs and one for down. Love it!
on 19 September 2014
I wasn't sure how useful this would be when I bought it but now that the baby is here and we constantly have to change nappies this is great. It helps us have everything ready and organised!
on 18 May 2013
Love this top'n'tail bowl

The compartments in the middle are useful for creams and nail clippers etc.

Would prefer it to say top/tail or even heads/tails/similar
on 29 November 2014
Very handy, I use this throughout the day when nappy changing. I wrote In permanent marker to mark one half 'face' and one half 'bottom' to avoid cross contamination. Would recommend.
on 26 September 2014
Most bowls out there only have 2 deep compartments for top and tailing. This bowl just makes a mums life so much easier as not only does it have the 2 deep compartments on either end, there is also a middle section which is divided into a third large compartment, as well as a shallow compartment right next to it. These compartments are essential for night time nappy changing as well as for baths. You can tailor the use of each compartment to your own comfort when using it for water, wipes, cotton balls, dirty nappies, the possibilities are endless! The little compartment is a great size for cotton buds, soaps, sachets, baby oils, creams, sudocreme pots etc. Its a good price too! Dont bother with the other bowls in the fancy sets with teddy bear stickers on and get this one. Its well worth every penny and will be used significantly for many years and in many brilliant ways. Sometimes, you are only as good as your tools.